2nd Test on SCP-999 #Alex Cast

Castalex

Name: Alex Cast

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Me, Sec LCPL Utter

Amount of D class involved: 1

SCP: 999

Errors and/or safety hazards: use of guns

Question: Do you feel depressed? - Answer: No.

Background Research: SCP-999 has healing abilities and also cures depression.

Hypothesis: Depending on size and the location of the damage it takes longer or shorter to heal for somebody.

Observation: D-Class got shot to a leg, after getting tickled by SCP-999 the D-Class feeled instantanously better, leg wound closed fast by DIRECT contact with SCP-999, and wasn't angry at us for shooting him. Second gun-shot wound applied to the left side of the face, face got torn off by shrapnel, immediately SCP-999 begin to tickle D-Class, D-Class was reliefed again, while bleeding. Healing properties of SCP-999 activated, after 3 hours D-Class' Health was fully regenerated.

Visual Stimuli: (Photos/ Videos)

Conclusion: SCP-999s healing properties increase the closer he is to the wound.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes.

Grade: 35%

Lore: 9/20

Your background research is not the best as there is not much writing but at least you put stuff relevant to the test under there 

Creativity: 7/20

For your creativity, the question are you depressed can be answered by looking at your background research

Presentation: 4/20

I don't mark people down for not having pictures but in this case, there is nothing extra put into this test visually and  there was no change to the format. I would recommend doing a bit extra to prove that you are better than just a regular test

Writing: 15/40

Minimal writing but no spelling mistakes  

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin