Test on 999

Depressed_Panda

Beginning test log.

Clearance Level:2

List of personnel involved in testing: Security lance corporal utter

Level D personnel involved:Hunter

SCP:999

Errors and/or safety hazards: There should be no safety hazards. 

Question: How will 999 react around the emotions of people around him. 

Background Research: i know 999 Has the ability to make people happy. But what if people are rude to 999 how will he react then?

Hypothesis: 999 will attempt to cheer everyone around him up and make them happy

Observation: test 1: that i ran subject D class hit himself in the toe with a wrench 999 Was extremely angry and attempted to break the subjects neck. Test 2: i told subject to insult 999, 999 preceded to run out the door and attempt to leave i had to chase him down he remained upset for around 30 seconds before returning to normal.Test 3: i told the subject to be very normal 999 interacted with subject by tickling him bringing him laughter. Test:4 i took the Class d out of the room to stop laughing and then told him to go into the room and play with 999 they ran around looking to have a lot of fun and joy.

Analysis and Conclusion: it appeared through the testing of 999 and this d boy when the d boy hit himself 999 got angry i am unsure what caused this reaction More testing required. 999 seemed genuinely hurt by what the class D said 999 feels emotions it appears like any other human. More testing required. for the last 2 tests 999 appeared to do what his background research seemed to appear like what most testing does.

do Results Align with Hypothesis: No there were 2 tests that appeared like 999 were upset one of which he tried attacking the subject what ever caused this abnormal behavior requires MUCH more testing

End of test log.

Grade: B (80%)
Test Quality: Standard
Lore: 20/20
I saw no flaws in the lore of this test

Creativity: 10/20
This doesn't really help the foundation and this test seems not as unique as you probably thought it was at first because it seems like it would be a common test idea

presentation:10/20
It took me a minute to read this test log because it wasn't really that easy to read and it was pretty bland

Writing: 40/40
This test log looks good in terms of writing and grammar.

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT