Ban Appeal 42 warns- Denied

jackmarshton57

Steam Name: Nodez 

Ingame Name: REDACTED? 

SteamID: 76561198940463556

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Steve

Reason for Ban: Warn limit 

Dispute: I would like to formally apologize for my mingy ways I have been playing Civant Gaming as a replacement over GamingLight and it's not the same. I've realized that what I've done is wrong and unlike real me. Ever since I got a working headset and mic I've realized how much less mingy I am when it comes to speaking. I am so sorry for every thing I've done and and the things I've done to people. And every thing I've said. I am very sorry for being the way I was and I've straightened up since that ban on October 22, 2019. If any high up sees this a way to punish me if I get un-banned which I don't think I will for the stuff I did. If you want to fully reset my account so take away all my guns, money (expect for starter amount) and hours. I will be very happy, I've missed the Gaming Light community and all that it offers. I am very sorry for what I did. Over the time I've banned I've been reflecting on how this won't happen again. Thank you for your time on seeing and reading this. 

Very sorry for what I've Done

Sincerely ~ Nodez / Redacted 

6 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

-Support

42 chances to change and you fucked it up. Just no.

Each one of those Admin Sits should have been a wake up call for you to stop minging and you didn’t so I’m saying -Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head Admin

Overall rating: Major -Support

- Constant minge
- Warn bans can not be apealed

You had 42 encounters with staff which told you you screwed up. If you don't get your act together after the first few warnings, then we have an issue. You had your chance(s) to fix your behavior and you threw those opportunities away.

Also, your history on the forums just shows a behavior that is repetitive with you (such as one of your other ban appeals).

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-support

Nope, go away. Cant even appeal these, so you still obviously have no regard for rules. Tho thats pretty obvious with your 42 warns

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: Major -Support

- Constant minge
- Warn bans can not be apealed

You had 42 encounters with staff which told you you screwed up. If you don't get your act together after the first few warnings, then we have an issue. You had your chance(s) to fix your behavior and you threw those opportunities away.

Also, your history on the forums just shows a behavior that is repetitive with you (such as one of your other ban appeals).

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 1/3/2020 at 12:36 AM, Noah Jimes said:

-support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-support

Ban appeals are not appealable.

You have had multiple chances before you got to 40 warns. You had chances to appeal false ones.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||