Venom's Support Application

Toxic Venom

In-Game Name:

- Shock CPL Venom 2205

Steam Name:

- Venom

SteamID:

- STEAM_0:0:59632925

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

- No I am not a staff member within Gaminglight, I don't have the time to dedicate on to the Gmod server.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

- I'm on Teamspeak whenever I'm on the server, also starting when I go back to College I'll be on Teamspeak during all my freetime. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

- There are many reasons I would like to join the Support team for Gaminglight. First starting off with that I love being a Teamspeak Administrator or just part of a support team in general. I've been using Teamspeak for many many years now starting back all the in 2012 for management purposes in other games and communities. I'm really familiar with Teamspeak and will continue to learn more about Teamspeak as time goes on. Not many people have been using Teamspeak that often or frequent anymore so not many people know how to work and fix teamspeak related problems. This is where I believe I can step in and really help out via teamspeak with the community members. I was a Senior Teamspeak Support Personnel for Icefuse and had to deal with many many people that would join the Teamspeak each day and would have problems with tags, perms, and other technical problems. I really just feel as if I'm fit for this role personally. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

- How I think I could affect support staff in a positive way is just always being there and being available for people. Whenever I have free time I can easily hop on Teamspeak and moderate over it making sure everyone is all safe and doing everything correctly. Any errors that would pop up or any problems that would occur I would simply report in if I couldn't deal with it cause of perm restrictions. Even though I'd probably be at a trial phase if accepted I would always be available if another support staff member needed help with anything or had any questions. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

- First I would simply state my name and ask what the problem is. From there I would try and work out their problem hopefully coming to a solution that would fix the problem they're having. If I'm not able to help because I don't know what to do or there are restrictions with the problem I would please tell them to stand-by as I try to contact another support member. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

- Yes I have read over the rules and I will uphold them the best I can. 

• 4 weeks later...

Waiting for community input!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+Support 

This is the best support app yet.

Knows the rules very well

Knows how to follow CoC

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

23 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

- Support Commented on his own app

dont comment on your own app

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 1/28/2020 at 7:34 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Familiar with Teamspeak

- Has had lots of good experience with common issues that Support Team deals with

- Good Intentions

Good luck!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 1/28/2020 at 7:48 PM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

- Familiar with Teamspeak

- Has had lots of good experience with common issues that Support Team deals with

- Good Intentions

Good luck!

On 2/14/2020 at 3:12 PM, [GL] Grant said:

+Support 

Knows how to follow CoC

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 2/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+Support 

Knows how to follow CoC

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |