1245-2 harpoon - Denied

Some Weeb

What you want to see? - 1245-2's harpoon to get buffed to an insta kill 

Why should we add it? - cause its a b**** trying to hit someone especially when there bunny hoping all over the place shooting you and you only have 1 harpoon and if you miss you have to run and get it and a bunch of people are two shots and if there's a squad of mtf like e11 you have to hit all of them twice 

What are the advantages of having this? -1245-2 can be harder to re contain cause at this point only 1 mtf is required to rc you cause its so easy

Who is it mainly for? -1245-2

Links to any content - N/A

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

20 minutes ago, Fool said:

-Support

It already one shots most people 

but I do feel like the hp should get a buff

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 2

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

3 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support

-Support

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

but I do feel like the hp should get a buff

I agree with this notion 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support
The thing already 1 shots nearly everyone

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Bread said:

A health buff wouldn't really do much since according to the rules, you can FearRP 1245 to recontain it.

True but most people rarely do that, and more likely to gun him down.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

12 hours ago, Bread said:

A health buff wouldn't really do much since according to the rules, you can FearRP 1245 to recontain it.

Wait a second, does that mean the second 1245-2 throws his stick, you can yell fear-rp with another person and just rc him that quickly

wow

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 1/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, Fool said:

-Support

I think this SCP is not really needing a change right now.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...