Animes Blacklist Appeal

theonlysid

(i cant spell sorry)

Steam Name: theonlysid

In game Name: Anime

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22196793

Job Blacklisted From:Utility Trainee

Reason for the Job Blacklist:i spammed my tech advert 5 times and now i cant get trained for anything because i got blacklisted 

Dispute:

btw i dont know what dispute means

What dispute means is why should you be unblacklisted form the job

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support. 
I do not believe for one second Utility Command or higher would blacklist for just adverting something 5 times. Obviously there's more to the story.
No effort put into the appeal. If you didn't know what something meant, why didn't you just look up the word BEFORE submitting it?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Yes you want to get unblacklisted so bad that you took so long at your application.

ye bud no offense but if you want any chance at getting unblacklisted then maybe just maybe you should take some time to look over your application. Reason I know you just put this together in 5 minutes is because you didn’t take the time to look up what dispute means. Smh -support please take time to add detail to your app ect. 

12 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

Yes you want to get unblacklisted so bad that you took so long at your application.

12 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

take some time to look over your application. Reason I know you just put this together in 5 minutes is because you didn’t take the time to look up what dispute means.

they could also be fairly young and did not know what to do in the first place.

gog

-Support

Funny enough, I was the one to blacklist you. I have only blacklisted 5 people from utility, so you really screwed up.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-Support

The second Hoovy blacklists folks, you know you dun fucked up, and you put no real effort into this appeal.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Hoovy doesn't blacklist people for no reason

-Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

9 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

I really doubt your story of only sending five messages.

- Support

-Support
Reasons above. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Denied

I very rarely blacklist people, and you genuinely pushed the bullet on why you were blacklisted.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"