Zone Admin Report

Rocco_Rex

1. Your In-game:IC COM 1138 Boss

2. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:433247298

3. The admin's name in-game:ST 1IC VCMDR Zone 8881

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):STEAM_0:0:429211953

5. What did the admin do:Some STs were arrested. Zone then got on staff to unarrest them and then left the server

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):https://prnt.sc/qibl19 

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:Removal from staff and at least temporary staff restriction. Now requesting long term or perma staff restriction as of 1/12/2020

8. Any extra information:Some STs were told to leave the upper engine bay by a Shock Maj. They didnt clear out, even after given a count down. The Shock Major arrested them. Zone then got on staff, unarrested them, and left the server to avoid conflict/punishment. This is absolutely inexcusable, a complete abuse of staff powers. I believe he should be removed from staff and at least a temporary staff restriction applied

Edited by Rocco_Rex
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

I was the Shock MAJ at the time, the fleet admiral told them all to leave ER and they refused after 4 verbal warnings. So we arrested most of everyone that was there and Zone, their vice commander, switched to staff and unarrested 2 of them that were arrested for A-04 (Restricted Area)

So + Support 

Edited by Ralex

+ Support

Clear evidence. This behavior on staff on unacceptable, and then LTAPing makes it worse. I fully agree a removal would be fit in this situation as this is not only staff abuse but completely biast. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

4 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Clear evidence. This behavior on staff on unacceptable, and then LTAPing makes it worse. I fully agree a removal would be fit in this situation as this is not only staff abuse but completely biast. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Well that took quite a turn

In the future, just step away for a bit before you do something in anger. Unfortunately, being angry/having problems isnt an excuse to do bad things. If you feel you're going to do something stupid, just step away for a minute. My suggested action still stands

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

14 hours ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

11 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Yet more staff abuse. He knows this post is here. Now suggest longterm or perm staff restriction

+Support

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.