Roxannes false warn

Xigodly

Your In-game: Trial SX Intern Roxanne

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83464645

The admin's name in-game: Max Holland

The admin's steam name (If you know it): i have no clue

What warning did you receive: Fail rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I adverted and they said i did the wrong advert even though i was kidnapping a guy. Also im the crip shot caller what sorta make me the one to advert.2020-01-01.thumb.png.bf67594f72946121f29174a6fba4e83e.png

Any extra information: yobo was at the sit. I tried to talk to max holland through pm and he never responded.

-support 

1 you kidnapped without restraints 

2 you didn’t have the same family member name. You were the one assisting as the rest of your family members said. 
This means that your advert meant nothing as he was already taken hostage.

in the sit you ammited to being apart of the kidnapping with the chad family yet your advert was after one of their members did it and you never had the same name 

Edited by Max Holland

41 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

1 you kidnapped without restraints 

2 you didn’t have the same family member name. You were the one assisting as the rest of your family members said. 
This means that your advert meant nothing as he was already taken hostage.

in the sit you ammited to being apart of the kidnapping with the chad family yet your advert was after one of their members did it and you never had the same name 

+Support

It states in the motd: "If committing a major crime, everyone must be in the same family or same RP Job Organization and have their names correctly inputted, this does not apply to jailbreaks. Everyone involved must /advert."

Therefore, he does not need to have the same family name if they are all crips.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

yes but he never adverted assist. he only adverted kidnap once the hostage was kidnapped. ive been told before that you must advert assist not kidnap after the first kidnap advert was adverted. 

if that advert counts as an assist then it would be a false warn yes. but i was told that it has to be a assist advert

Edited by Max Holland

during the sit you said that you forgot to change your name and advert assist after the first advert was sent out. you then told me that you adverted second so did everyone else and when i checked it showed that one of the chad family members adverted first. 

Edited by Max Holland

52 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

+Support

It states in the motd: "If committing a major crime, everyone must be in the same family or same RP Job Organization and have their names correctly inputted, this does not apply to jailbreaks. Everyone involved must /advert."

I love you max but i mean really? cause this just isnt right i fell that ya know the MOTD should state wether a warn should take place No questions asked

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

1 minute ago, Torty said:

I love you max but i mean really? cause this just isnt right i fell that ya know the MOTD should state wether a warn should take place No questions asked

right in that case if they were all crips here... no warm was needed.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

Ok so let me explain this one more time I go into a sit with 4+ crips who have been mingeing all day and then start warning them for correct reasons most for not adverting then I get to train sx Roxanne. He shows me that he adverted. I see this then see that another person adverted kidnap before he did. Because he didn’t advert assist I go ahead and warn him. I looked up in the messages and see the proof that the other guy adverted kidnap first. I was told that to assist you must advert assist. That is the reason he was warned

i do believe that you guys are missing what I’m saying. Again just trying to say my side and it be heard 

only 3 of them adverted. One of them was Roxanne the other two were chad gang members. None said assist that’s why Roxanne was warned. the person who adverted first was let go as he actually adverted. Now I could be wrong in saying that you can advert kidnap as an assist but I was told differently 

Edited by Max Holland

20 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

Ok so let me explain this one more time I go into a sit with 4+ crips who have been mingeing all day and then start warning them for correct reasons most for not adverting then I get to train sx Roxanne. He shows me that he adverted. I see this then see that another person adverted kidnap before he did. Because he didn’t advert assist I go ahead and warn him. I looked up in the messages and see the proof that the other guy adverted kidnap first. I was told that to assist you must advert assist. That is the reason he was warned

i do believe that you guys are missing what I’m saying. Again just trying to say my side and it be heard 

only 3 of them adverted. One of them was Roxanne the other two were chad gang members. None said assist that’s why Roxanne was warned. the person who adverted first was let go as he actually adverted. Now I could be wrong in saying that you can advert kidnap as an assist but I was told differently 

I feel like IRL, two people could kidnap if one person if they wanted...

Also, people accidentally use the same advert instead of using assist all the time and I've never seen anyone get warned for it.

Edited by ViperKimg

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Yeah tbh I agree with that viper I think becuse there was so many of them I just lost the will to live and now that I think of it i should of just given you a verbal to try use the right advert

in conclusion this whole situation was hard to deal with and I do believe I made a mistake by warning you so yeah I’ll + support it 

4 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

Yeah tbh I agree with that viper I think becuse there was so many of them I just lost the will to live and now that I think of it i should of just given you a verbal to try use the right advert

in conclusion this whole situation was hard to deal with and I do believe I made a mistake by warning you so yeah I’ll + support it 

I understand, when I was on staff, I had plenty of situations where I was super confused and didn't exactly know what to do. It happens to everyone, thank you for being mature about it <3.

13 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

+Support

If I'm right the crips short caller is a custom class there for it isnt part of the crips class in the game so I'll be -+ support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

4 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

If I'm right the crips short caller is a custom class there for it isnt part of the crips class in the game so I'll be -+ support

Good Point you might be on to something.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 1/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, Hannah King said:

The bloods have Kingpin and the crips of Shot Caller. Someone just made a CC with the same name i think, but Roxanne was on the actual crip job at the time

On 1/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, Hannah King said:

Roxxanne was on the accuall crip, not the CC

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

6 hours ago, Torty said:

Roxxanne was on the accuall crip, not the CC

Ahh changing mine to +,support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I