Codyy

Please Vote:  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Game Master?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: 31st VCMDR Cody

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97816021

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Vice Commander of the 31st Demolition Corp.

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: About 57 Hours (As the time of this applications making)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the star wars lore pretty well. I have watched all of the main star wars movies probably 10 times each and have rewatched the entirety of the clone wars series three times and rebels once. I have also played all of the star wars games including the SWKOTOR series. I have always liked star wars even from a very young age.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a game master to help better the server with events. Events do not happen that frequently in the times that I am on which is late hours even when the server is still 50+ so I think by recruiting me to the game master team. I want to be able to provide great events with a more story based set up so they could be a multiple part series that will get planned over time and have set dates when they will happen. I want people to like the series that I do and that they make it a point to get on when I am doing that specific series. This is my goal for the future if I do get accepted.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I believe I should be trusted as a game master due to my heavy activity on the server as well with reviving a dying regiment. I have been doing my best every day that I have been apart of the community to improve or better the server in any which way I can and helping with events would be another way for me to help benefit the community.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I know almost all of the ULX commands as I have owned a server before.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I have been a game master on another SWRP server before.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An off ship event I have had in mind for quite some time would include sort of a Avengers Endgame Vibe. It is a multiple part series where you have to go to different planets to collect these relics in order to find the location of the boss. While going to each and everyone of the relics locations you have to fight a sort of Officer / Underboss of the main boss and it is like a boss mission in each mission. You will also fight AI while searching for the boss. It is like a scavenger hunt / boss fight on multiple planets. We can connect the relics in the end to find the location of the Leader then the final mission will be to eliminate said leader. 
The on ship event that I have thought of would be an infestation of sorts where there are these creatures that enter the ship and they just keep coming to the point where you have to hold a position until they are all dead. You will find clues that this was a planned attack from the rebels and after this is found out a Mon Calamari jumps out of hyperspace and begins sending ships to come and begin their attack while they are still weakened from the mysterious creatures. They send in a small strike team with efforts to destroy the engine. From here we let the event play out and see if they manage to get the engine off or if they die on their way there. Although one member will be buddah'd and get taken captured setting up either an on ship event or an offship event for a further date.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): To give a weapon or swep to someone you can either use the command or you can open the menu find the item you want to give and select, spawn using tool gun. Once done you shoot the tool gun at their feet to give it to them.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): You need to find the model and right click then copy the model then you do  !model ^ then insert the model link thing. You can model someone by typing there name instead or looking at them and using @.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Codyy

17 hours ago, Wormy said:

+Support

I believe that you are capable of making some fun events

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science