Should I Become Purge Commander  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Purge Commander

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Naval Midshipman Slicerr

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I would love to be the Commander for Purge because I want to lead my troops into battle with special training and safety. I want to have disciplined troops that listen to every command, and don't break rules like other regiments. I also love the Purge regiment's lore because they were the last generation of clones from Kamino under Jango Fett's template. I also love Darth Vader and would love to be led by the best sith to ever live.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

I started playing on GamingLight's ImperialRP on the 20th of December

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose for a commander for a branch is to teach the troopers how to respect and follow the rules of the empire, and of the regiment. Another purpose of a commander for a branch is to make sure your troopers know what to do at all times, what does what around the ship, and whatis off limits around the ship. Another purpose for commanders are to lead troopers into battle without fear and with knowledge of the circumstances and sacrifices they have to make for brothers and higher ups. Commanders are purposeful for their regimental troopers when they train the troopers how to get better at shooting skills and formation skills so their regiment is the best on the ship and off ship.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

U can trust me as a commander because I have been commander many times on many different servers. I've been commander for almost every commander in the clone wars, same thing for imperial servers. I'm also very mature for my age of 16. I've also owned several servers so I know what I have to do to gain somebody's trust and keep that trust.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online from 3:30 PM to 12:00 PM throughout the week.

On the weekends I can be on from 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings.

Edited by Slicerr

20 hours ago, Youtubefreak11 said:

-Support

I have seen him Disrespecting other people of his Branch and Overall not caring until a Higher Up told him to do something

We already have a purge commander, it is rightfully his because he had the custom class before purge was released

48 minutes ago, Ralex said:

We already have a purge commander, it is rightfully his because he had the custom class before purge was released

The reason he was accepted wasn't because he had a custom class for purge. What you stated right there essentially says “he payed his way into a CMDR position.” Armor got CMDR because he had proven his dedication even before purge was fully instituted, he has good command qualities etc. 

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

2 hours ago, Icarus said:

The reason he was accepted wasn't because he had a custom class for purge. What you stated right there essentially says “he payed his way into a CMDR position.” Armor got CMDR because he had proven his dedication even before purge was fully instituted, he has good command qualities etc. 

im saying that he is serious, he wanted purge to be a thing and because of him it is. So he clearly has the rights to be the commander. Sorry if I came off a different way.