BadAim's Purge Vice Commander Application

BadAim

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

BadAim.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be Vice Commander of this branch because of my past experience of being a right-hand man to a commander. On SCP-RP I have been second in command in janitorial for quite some time, and in that time I have been able to assist my department head excellently, through making edits to existing documents and making one of my own, working with SMT on making changes to the branch such as when I helped introduce an entire new addon that completely changed how the branch worked, and by assisting in the creation of a branch update. I have shown a lot of dedication and judgment on SCP-RP, and I hope you will let me bring that dedication and work ethic to Purge.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I was here since testing, left 2 weeks after the server launched then came back a month ago.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To oversee officers, distribute promotions, demotions, and punishments. The role of a commander is also to produce branch updates, create and accept documents for a branch, and also to be the face of the branch.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You can trust me to be a vice commander because of my past experience of commanding and leading, and because of my clean record on this server.

7. How often can you be Online? :

An hour a day minimum, 10 hours a day Maximum.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None on IMP-RP, 5 on SCP-RP.

image.thumb.png.6e24af25a17936f6d2eab2805f54d1c5.png

EDIT: I have no RP Lives on SCP-RP

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-support 

Im going to keep this one short. The only reason I’m giving a -support is because I believe there are other, better candidates. You and I may have not had the best history on SCP-RP, but as your warning record reflects, I have not yet seen you conduct yourself in the same manner as you did on SCP-RP. Now, you do have quite a few obligations on SCP-RP currently. One of the reasons I believe there are better candidates currently is because they don’t have other obligations on other servers to attend to. I believe that you would be a good candidate as a command member, but I do believe that another person should take the Vice Commander position.

- The Second Sister//Icarus

Edited by Icarus

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

• Scoot locked this topic