Killer's False Warn

Killer.

Your In-game: Killer Miku (anything with Killer in it)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

The admin's name in-game: Para Masterson PA3

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Masters0n

What warning did you receive: Respawning While EMS is on

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/qia3ab

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn is false because Hannah was on a criminal job and said I need you, so Hannah went to ARU K9 to test something, and said "Kill me" so I killed Hannah, then SRT Death striker drove up and gunned me down when I said it was a reset, so then I respawned because there was no RP Situation as it was just a reset, and masterson walked up to me and said "why did you respawn with EMS on" and I said it was a reset then deathstriker gunned me down, so I respawned and he didn't ask Hannah if it was or not, and just warned me while he was on EMS. You can ask Hannah if it was a reset or not, and Hannah will say it was a reset and I can have a screenshot of her saying "Kill me" https://prnt.sc/qia438 is when Hannah said that.

Any extra information:

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

My Side: 

So I am responding to a down person. I arrive to find 1 dead dog. I revive the dog, then I see Deathstriker  kill Killer. And I then see Killer instantly run back, which means 

1. He Respawned 

2. He Technically Broke NLR 

I was only right around the corner, as I was at EMS base. So therefor I feel there is no reason for him to respawn. 

• Like 1

Signature.png

+support  I wanted to see if I had this whitelist or not and when i was dead i couldn't unwanted him     and than death killed killed him    it wasn't in roleplay at all I kinda wish this was a staff sit to tell my side of things 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

10 minutes ago, Masterson said:

My Side: 

So I am responding to a down person. I arrive to find 1 dead dog. I revive the dog, then I see Deathstriker  kill Killer. And I then see Killer instantly run back, which means 

1. He Respawned 

2. He Technically Broke NLR 

I was only right around the corner, as I was at EMS base. So therefor I feel there is no reason for him to respawn. 

I dont want to argue or anything I just want to say, You can respawn if its not an RP situation ,2 I only broke NLR to tell death striker it was a reset to let him know why I respawned and didn't get a sit for it, but even then its still not a RP situation and u saw me walking away after I said until you asked why I respawned and I told you, and 3 How could I know you were around the corner?

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I dont see the problem with the warn. You did re spawn while EMS was on it doesn't matter if your in a RP situation or not re spawning is FailRP and you could have told death it was a reset when Masterson was to revive you. 

-Support

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+support

I know you've gotten reset and respawned with EMS on before Masterson. It was a test of a whitelist, next time make sure to ask all parties involved before warning.

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

12 hours ago, Assault said:

I dont see the problem with the warn. You did re spawn while EMS was on it doesn't matter if your in a RP situation or not re spawning is FailRP and you could have told death it was a reset when Masterson was to revive you. 

-Support

I was apart of this     he was resetting  me because  my class glitched out and  I tried to un warrant him  but it was to late..

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-/+ Support

I can see how it's a mistake but it is also your fault for respawning. If you guys are testing something, don't be clumsy. Instead advert "reset" or wait until EMS is offline. This is remove all of the confusion! 

EMS always has to deal with people respawning and I don't blame Masterson for warning you. 

• Like 2

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

26 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-/+ Support

I can see how it's a mistake but it is also your fault for respawning. If you guys are testing something, don't be clumsy. Instead advert "reset" or wait until EMS is offline. This is remove all of the confusion! 

EMS always has to deal with people respawning and I don't blame Masterson for warning you. 

• Like 2

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

-/+ Support

Yeah, confusion could’ve easily been eliminated if only you adverted or OOC reset.

• Like 1

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

4 hours ago, Calamity said:

-/+ Support

Yea, I get what your saying but every time I do a reset, i'm not going to advert, and I told him it was a reset after I respawned, then he still warned me so I got rid of the confusion but he still warned me like a minute later