Zee Purge Trooper Vice Commander Application

Zee

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : DT CPL Zee MK6

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge Trooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be VCMDR for this branch because Purge isn't Inquis but a trooper regiment. I always liked their outfits along with the seriousness that comes with it. Purge is one of those special battalions that stand out and can be really interactive with new and old players alike. I'd want to create a non-toxic environment that includes everyone that wasn't able to get VIP for being and inquisitor. I'd like to be the VCMDR because I wouldn't want to start out as a commander because I do believe other people are more experience in a Command position in Starwars RP. However if the time comes I believe I would be ready to be the commander of the branch once I have gotten a feel for it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Around 60 hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander of this branch is to guide their fellow purge while following orders of the empire, be it guarding locations that need to be guarded or hunting Jedi that were not killed. They also work close with the inquisitors and even get orders from Vader himself. A commander in this position should be able to lead their own regiment while being able to make plans with the Inquisitors and make up new strategies and or formations/guidelines that should be followed.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I think you should trust me because I have no warnings on the server, I am an active player, I have played many serious rps before, along with being serious on here with the likes of even joining DT. I think I would be able to hold this leadership position because I have experience along with being a social person who anyone can talk too. I have no enemies on this server nor any warnings, I strive to be friends with anyone and try to make the server experience when passive rp is going on a little more involving of everyone. 

7. How often can you be Online? : Usually whenever. I can spend lots of time on the server as I usually get home at 2:30ish or 3:40ish for school, then I can spend up till midnight. Weekends is whenever I wake up and then go to sleep.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None.

Edited by Zee

11 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support

+Q3 and Q6 were good

-your Q5 sounded like you were describing a low ranking officer, not a VCMDR

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• 1 month later...
  • Scoot locked this topic