Krugs Purge Vice commander application

Psycho

Should I become VCMDR  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be this position?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/02/2030 at 04:42 AM

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Krug

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Purge troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I've always loved purge troopers tasked with hunting down jedi with the Inquisitorius I would love to bring this branch into fame make it a respected branch with no minging and bring more RP to the server using purge troopers. I hope to instill a none minge status in the purge troopers. myself personally I have seen branches rise and fall and at this time I would love purge to succeed  no one likes seeing their favorite branch die and get removed and if I become VCOM of this regiment I will not let that happen.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: I have been playing since the second week the server launched.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: A commander of a branch duty is to manage the branch they are in charge of making sure nothing goes wrong and to make sure it is active and does their job. another purpose of Commanding officers is to represent their branch in important occasions. In this special occasion of the branch just being added the commander responsibility is to make the SOP and set up everything for when troopers start getting trained the regiment.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have experience as Alpha-1 commander bring into light and making great changes to it, I have also wrote multiple docs and re worked branch SOPs, at my current state I have helped Shock get back up and boosted their numbers. Me as VCOM could help the commander bring purge troopers to greatness with our experience combined we could make this a really good branch I hope you think I'm qualified enough to become VICECOM for purge.

7. How often can you be Online? : Almost everyday I am MST 2 hour behind EST so I can be on everyday which is already how much I am on.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warnings at this current moment and I hope to keep it that way.

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

+Support 

Krug has experience being within Inquisitor command, so he knows the inner working as well as the personnel he will be working with. He has already proved he is an amazing leader of Inquisitors, and I have no doubt he will do the same with Purge.

-The Second Sister//Icarus

Edited by Icarus

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

• Manager
1 hour ago, Armor1093 said:

Big +Support

-Knows His lore
-Not a Minge
-Hard worker
- Experience with being in command 

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

He has also helped with documents for Purge

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- support 

+Active

+Command in naval and Staff/GM rank shows dedication to the server

-When he was in the later part of his time as A1 commander, he reportedly had barely any communication with command, was inactive, and ignored constant fights between members of his branch

Still love you man, but people should know what happened over there.

It looks like you’re doing a lot better here though, good luck!

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

10 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- support 

+Active

+Command in naval and Staff/GM rank shows dedication to the server

-When he was in the later part of his time as A1 commander, he reportedly had barely any communication with command, was inactive, and ignored constant fights between members of his branch

Still love you man, but people should know what happened over there.

It looks like you’re doing a lot better here though, good luck!

By human nature it can easily be assumed this is a bias opinion as you are literally applying for the same position. Nothing at you personally, anyone would -support their competition if they are applying for the same position because they want it, and if you’re applying knowing someone else is applying then you believe you are better for the position. Even I admittedly would do the same if I were applying for the same position, cause it’s in human nature. I don’t think it should be allowed for people applying for the same position to comment on each others applications due to that. However since you did comment on the application it should also be brought up what he did positively for the branch. For example Deadran is hailed as one of the, if not the best A1 Commander despite doing the same thing towards the end of his time as CMDR. Though I can’t validate what happened, and seemingly neither can you since you stated that it’s only reportedly that it happened, assuming it did he still did a lot to benefit the branch as Commander and built it back up during his time.

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

54 minutes ago, Icarus said:

anyone would -support their competition

I didn’t -Support him though, and without any knowledge of what happened on SCPRP, anyone would +Support this, I would have + supported. But what I heard from high ranking people who were there made me cautious to +Support this application.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

16 hours ago, Armor1093 said:

Big +Support

-Knows His lore
-Not a Minge
-Hard worker
- Experience with being in command 

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science