Going prone

Rocco_Rex

What do you want to see? - The ability to go prone (lay down) such as on the MRP server

Why should we add it? - Major increase to realism, better firing position for troops, less damage taken, enhance RP

What are the advantages of having this? -IRL when you take contact, you hit the deck to make sure you dont get hit. We can do it on the MRP server, but cant on this server. Adding it would add realism and RP value as well as allowing for decreased losses and better tactics

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone who has a blaster

Links to any content - 

• Like 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

27 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

-/+ support 

this can glitch out and trap you under props I’ve had that happen to me and seen it happen on other servers 

-Fleet Admiral Shadow 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

Any links?

I am unsure if there are links or if its an option or what, but MRP does it. Just double tap CTRL

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR