In-game name:

Naval Midshipman Lemon

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:177189329

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Midshipman/MAJ

Have you donated to the server?: Yes i have 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No i haven’t

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Got none

How much time do you have on the server?: My activity was down during Christmas but now it will be going up alot like it used to be 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:  I stay  in various variety of  Star wars roles, Imperial, Clone, Jedi, Sith, Etc.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I feel like i would help the community and events also i’ve been told by many that i would be a great Gamemaster . And also I don't want anyone to make the same mistake I did last time to lose my right to GM like I once did

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I’ve been trusted with many things such as CMDR for 31st and i’ve never been warned or been banned on a server i like to keep people’s trust and respect and I don't want to lose that. And also I've tried to keep my migining down a lot cause i don't want to be named as a bad person like I recently have 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I’ve never been a Gamemaster but i’ve always messed around in single player and with friends messing with commands and I've gotten very familiar with them 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, A group of rodians come aboard ship for a bridge inspection so they are taken to the bridge and when they get there they ask to speak with the highest aboard the ship so they take him hostage and after that they call in a rebel fleet and try to take over the ship. as well as an example of an off-ship event: Where your ship is over runned  by a rebel fleet or your Star Destroyer is destroyed where you end up on a deserted planet with lots of hostilities and you must fend for your life until you can find somewhere for shelter and try to get in communication with the Empire for extraction and then after the fact of the event you call for Debrief.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

Yes !give (person) (item ID)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

Yes !model (person) (model ID)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes i have