SMG Buffs. - Denied

Phillers

What you want to see? - A Buff to most SMG's, I know, a suggestion just like this was just denied. Igneous gave the reasoning for this being : 

"If you wish for individual guns to be changed, submit a suggestion SPECIFICALLY outlining what you want to happen to it. I'm not going to individually check every weapon on the server and figure out which need balancing."

So, naturaly, i took an entire morning to individually check every weapon on the server and figure out which need balancing. Data is here for those  who wish to see it. Keep in mind, The time to kill is checked by full bodyshots on a unmoving target, so pretty much every bullet lands.

So, lets list the weapons i believe could use a buff/Nerf.

First off, The Magpull. As of current this thing is really more an Assault Rifle then an SMG, thats fine, and can be kept as it is if thats what you are going for. If not, buff RPM and nerf the damage.

UMP-45 (TFA SMG's) , largely a "Meh" weapon, due to low mag size, long reload time, and low damage. My suggestion, increase the damage a bit ( Think to 13-15) and a slightly larger RPM, to about 700.

AAC-Honeybadger, This thing is currently trying to be both an Assault Rifle and a SMG, and thats just not ok. I reccomend either going for AR by raising DMG to 16 and lowering RPM to 650, or for SGM lowering Damage to 13 and raising RPM to 900. I would reccomend going for AR tough as its reload is frustratingly long.

Bizon PP-19 (TFA SMG's). Its got a nice mag size, just doesn't  have the RPM to work with it. You would die before you can spend your mag. I reccomend raising RPM to 950 and lowering DMG to 6-7

STEN. Either needs more damage or higher RPM to be actualy useable, as of current just looks nice and thats it.

The MP-7 (TFA SMG's). Either buff Mag size or buff damage/RPM, currently not very viable as a good weapon. 

The others are quite OK, and feel good enough to me.

Why should we add it? -  More Balance

What are the advantages of having this? - Read previous statement

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone with a gun.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-/+Support
Kinda funny how you said "SMG Buffs" but half those weapons you wanted a damage nerf, while having a raised RPM would mean more bullets are fired, you also have to keep in mind how big the clip is, you don't want to be reloading every 3 seconds due to a fast fire rate and shite damage.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 10:55 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support
Kinda funny how you said "SMG Buffs" but half those weapons you wanted a damage nerf, while having a raised RPM would mean more bullets are fired, you also have to keep in mind how big the clip is, you don't want to be reloading every 3 seconds due to a fast fire rate and shite damage.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:55 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:55 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 1/1/2020 at 9:55 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

On 1/1/2020 at 10:55 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

Yeah it's an SMG. They are supposed to have fast fire rate. But that is like saying that you should be allowed to RDM just because you can kill anybody in real life. Unless you have a headshots = instant death or at least a better ability to shred armor, the SMGs are fine the way they are. -Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+Support
Smgs are currently to underpowered to be functional, like why spend 2500 on an smg, when you can spend that on an assault rifle
-Support
Smgs are meant to be cheap yet fast guns, these are meant for classes like janitorial or research, not MTF or gensec
Buffing these means they have to ban SMGs from research

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 1/1/2020 at 4:55 PM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

• Head Admin
On 1/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, Panda0Playz said:

+Support
Smgs are currently to underpowered to be functional, like why spend 2500 on an smg, when you can spend that on an assault rifle
-Support
Smgs are meant to be cheap yet fast guns, these are meant for classes like janitorial or research, not MTF or gensec

I would not ban them. >_>

On 1/29/2020 at 5:01 PM, Panda0Playz said:

+Support
-Support

You Funny but +Support

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

On 2/3/2020 at 1:01 AM, Weiss said:

I would not ban them. >_>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/1/2020 at 11:55 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• 1 month later...