SCP buffs - Denied

Iron Baby

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  I want to see SCPs be recontained in ways that make more sense for example 035s recontainment is simply a termination when he only have 300 health and 50 armor making it very easy to do and a melee weapon with not too much capability for killing when being shot at as well and scps like 1048 have this problem as well they can't really do much to avoid containment since their recontainment is so simple and their health is so low basically theres a number of SCPs that are recontained too easily or are rarely given the chance to use what their ability is suppose to be limiting a lot of rp as well these include (1048, 1048-A, 035, 1245-2) These SCPs just seem too easy to deal with for how little rp they cause which makes them kinda lack luster to use and even for the people who would rather just kill their capabilities in causing chaos aren't that high either 1048 is probably the worst in this case because you need to gather ears just to make 1048-A which is just as easy to recontain and he has very low health which makes sense but his termination happens basically 9/10 times after taking an ear and 1048-A has the same problem but slightly less as he has a weapon but its not too effective with the rule limiting him to using it every 5 minutes which is part of what makes him so useless and 035 has 300 health and 50 armor but again hes simply terminated and his weapon is decent but its still a melee which is easily avoided and his actual ability is nice but he has mediocre chance of getting control of someone who is usually too busy shooting him to realize which leads to another problem right there he can't really pull off possing anyone whos already shooting at him without telling them hes doing it and by then hes lost half his health half way to recontainment, 1245 has barely any damage and hes basically a down graded 682 because of having less health and damage but essentially the same purpose and game play 

Why should we add it? - New recontainment methods or buff their health of damage capabilies

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes more viable SCP options making the game more fun for those who like playing SCPs as it gives them more unique options

Who is it mainly for? - People who play SCPs

Links to any content - 

Ok I suggest for 035 for sure needs more health or alot more damage and needs some type of swep that shows a clear indication that he is attempting to possess like a green aura when you right click that or the option to actually use the armory those are the only 2 alternatives I can see for making him better other than buffing the possession capabilities them selves for 1048 I think he needs to just be replaced or atleast make 1048-A an SCP with multiple slots and buff 1048-A to maybe give him a different swep because the scream damages everyone which includes 1048 which hes suppose to help so in this case I'm not sure what to even change it with that would make sense the only suggestion I have for that is a melee swep with good range and high damage and also have the swep do the scream noise when they right click and I guess make 1048 much faster because hes way too slow to even escape at all same with 1048-A in a sense as for 1245 he just needs to be buffed in damage or something cause hes basically a worse version of 076 or 682 in stats I think he should have a ranged harpoon or something that would be cool to see maybe make it so it drags them towards him and he can melee them and give him a bit more melee damage as well but as for 1084 and 1048-A I can't really say much I suggest replacing 1048-A with 1048-C and giving him high speed and decent damage with like 300 to 400 health cause its a simple SCP to work with and it would be viable due to its small size and like before add multiple slots as 1048 can make multiple 1048-Cs in lore and as for 1048 he needs more speed as well and maybe make it so his knife is actually viable for defense using an SCP thats too poor in stats is very frustrating such as 035 and 1048 and 1048-A cause the bears are small so it makes a bit more sense but their also slow and 035 is just basically a Class D with a christmas hammer and a chance to possess someone although the possession can be useful its useless when you possess someone who is purposly trying to make it hard for you and in combat one MTF won't do much good against added that you have no way of healing although 035 can breach other SCPs he still can't team with them which means their not even assets to him either so he can cause alot of trouble but when it comes to recontaining him its far too easy

Ehm so, please add some Punctuation/ Formating, no offense, but this is hell to read.
Also, some of these SCP's already have Buff Suggestions put in place which were already accepted, please wait for those to be put trough first.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

Ehm so, please add some Punctuation/ Formating, no offense, but this is hell to read.
Also, some of these SCP's already have Buff Suggestions put in place which were already accepted, please wait for those to be put trough first.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

What you want to see? - 1048 and 1048-A are both way too slow and ineffective in combat so their basically useless and 1048-A is probably the worst keter SCP since he escapes, screams once does a bit of damage he gets killed. The 035 mod that I linked in the bottom gives you the option to have a player model drop the mask one death and the mask is essentially just the player itself he continues to play as it but can't move and the MTF have to take the mask and move it back to containment but when the mask is on the ground you can add the option to have 035 be able to lure people into putting on the mask which would make them be in his control. I'm not sure if the mask allows you to control them directly like if you were actually them but their now wearing the mask making it so you can tell them what to do at the very least I suggest that if this is added you make a his possession a bit better such as having a higher chance or allowing more people to be possessed and also having the mask luring chances be fairly high. The problem that he seems to have right now is that his possession is effective but its not as likely as a should be considering its his only way of causing real harm to the facility but with the mask dropping and being the player itself it will allow a much more difficult containment process and make it so actually playing ass 035 is effective since you can now be MTF and be more effective in combat and health and damage won't be a problem anymore as it won't be the only thing preventing his containment. Buffing possession will still be nice as well maybe in chance or allow more than 1 because its usually unlikely to possess someone and when it does happen its not really worth it when doing it to MTF as they have already almost killed you. Also there is a rule preventing them from leaving your side making it so you need to go out yourself with your possessed leaving your vulnerable to recontainment adding further reason to make possession actually worth attempting and making it so the character himself  can protect himself a bit more as well with more possessed people. If the mask mod doesn't get added I suggest bring his health and damage higher and buffing possession as like I said before he doesn't have enough fire power to be fighting MTF even with 1 possessed MTF and sometimes its not even worth trying as you need to role above a 75 to pull this off and if you fail your likely to be recontained.

Why should we add it? - Makes more viable SCP options making it also more entertaining to play as SCPs in general since most of these SCPs are so under powered compared to others its pointless to use

What are the advantages of having this? - More SCPs are played and it makes the experience refreshing because their more

Who is it mainly for? - People who want to play as these SCPs but see them as useless due to their inability to do anything

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1365376837
(Also you guys might not notice but people try to argue anything the rules have or don't have to get an advantage in RP so make sure their actually done right in the MOTD because the CI old raid timer was still there last time I checked which is pretty disapointing)

Edited by Iron Baby

-support
-1048's are slow for a reason they are small and take small steps, the scream already almost half healths a 200/200 MTF
-1245-2's harpoon usually kills in one shot on most MTF or people trying to kill it.
-The suggestion for 035 is just way too confusing and would most likely discourage RP even more with 035
-035 is a threat, especially if he has a level 3 keycard possessed ,Because he can cause a mass breach and possibly a Defcon 1. The possessed person with the keycard is also a bullet shield/turret under your control so no 035 really does not need a buff

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Play him then and see how often you possess people and also you need to understand that SCPs like 076 682 and basically any SCP that is actually played can take out like Squads MTF but 035 can barely kill one and 035s purpose isn't to mass kill MTF but as an SCP he shouldn't be so useless in combat and possessing one guy to help you isn't great against alot of people especially since you need to role above a 75 to even possess MTF so its very un likely and they usually light you up before they notice the /me command which leaves at like 100 health and you ending up dead soon from more MTF that target you since they don't need to actually shoot the MTF because as soon your dead hes dealt making 035 a mask is used most other SCPRP servers it might be hard to understand through text but all it is, is you get to play as 035 as normal but when you die you drop the mask making it so they need to actually pick it up and bring it to the CC and during that period you can tempt them to put it on making it so you now control them same thing if their near the mask while its on the ground and 1048-As scream is strong but then he waits 5 minutes and only has 175 health resulting in his death with in the 5 minute cooldown also 1048 being that slow isn't an excuse for "Small legs" whether or not its realistic usually isn't considered too much because none of the SCPs are nearly as strong as they would be in lore so that doesn't matter at all but his size is due to him being hard to hit but with his low health it would already compensate for that theres practically no point in making him that slow

Edited by Iron Baby

Okay dude, Punctuation, please.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

You forget that all 035 is is a mask. The people he posses are just D-Class, he's not meant to be a deity, his body is still human.

22 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

-support
-1048's are slow for a reason they are small and take small steps, the scream already almost half healths a 200/200 MTF
-1245-2's harpoon usually kills in one shot on most MTF or people trying to kill it.
-The suggestion for 035 is just way too confusing and would most likely discourage RP even more with 035
-035 is a threat, especially if he has a level 3 keycard possessed ,Because he can cause a mass breach and possibly a Defcon 1. The possessed person with the keycard is also a bullet shield/turret under your control so no 035 really does not need a buff

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Thats exactly why I made the suggestion to add a mod that would make more sense to why his it would be harder to deal with him because obviously 035-1 is just a person with a mask but its really not as easy to deal with 035 as the server depicts him as especially with the possession chances he isn't so simply dealt with and better stats would just substitute that aspect of it but the mod would be better for RP since thats what he actually is a mask but the problem is I'm not sure if igneous wants to take the time to change an SCP and you are only taking in consideration for one of my suggestions for 035, 035 possession isn't as weak as it is in the server and even for balancing reasons its still pretty under powered because he is capable of possessing multiple targets obviously and even if you take balancing into account possessing one target isn't going to get you anywhere when E11 and A1(Which cannot be possessed apparently) are after you they usually have better fire power if not the same and they come in numbers. So even if I get to use the possessed researcher or MTF as a bullet shield or turret that only lasts so long before they die out which happens 9/10 times and the chances being not too high makes it even harder because if I fail my roll I basically get recontained right there cause 035-1 can barely hold his own without a possessed so at this point it is no longer worth waiting the 15 minutes to breach containment when it takes 5 seconds to put you back inside. Another problem is that, yes he is able to breach SCPs but it says no where he can work with them so its not like their an asset to him meaning that eitherway hes not getting anywhere if he breachs another SCP in reality it doesn't help anyone to do this all it does is help the SCPs that are being breached. His capability to cause trouble in the foundation is decently high but his capabilities to actually benefit himself are close to none so it can be frustrating at times if he was atleast allowed to team with SCPs it wouldn't even be a discussion but no SCPs are allowed to do that anyway.

Since you brought up the point of him not being meant to be a deity if SCPs were "what they were meant to be" the server would be much different but not even 682 is as op as he should

To be honest almost all of the SCPs are disapointing version of what they should be their very in capable of doing a lot of things due to rules and in some cases due to stats Keter SCPs are suppose to be deadly and hard to contain but in this server their all pretty easy to contain the only SCP that even gives any difficulty is 076 besides that a Custom Class can make short work of almost all of them

On 1/1/2020 at 11:28 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

-support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

bro just as a comment when we buffed 076 he now remains breached for 2 hours unless a super admin hops on with with micro
if we were to buff all keters or all scps it would be an absolute hell for everyone besides CI and the scps.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

-Support
So I think pixelated pancakes said it best, the SCPs are already overpowered as it is but to a certain extent. At the moment, it all kind of balances itself out. With as many MTF there can be and as many SCPs can breach at a time, this is sort of what the nuke is for as well. We dont need to buff or debuff anyone at the moment, except maybe 076 just a little. But because of the suggestions being unbalanced, I had to go with -support.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

I mean their keter SCPs their purpose to cause hell if they breach but their also really easy to keep contained all you need to do for 682 is give him 3 class D and it resets his timer as for most of containment procedures in my opinion 076 is actually good because hes destructive and hard to contain like hes suppose to be shouldn't be impossible but it should be hard since hes labeled keter but the rest of the keter classes aren't difficult at all to deal with

Edited by Iron Baby