Phoenix's Warn Appeal

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

1. Questions I still have a Old Warn from CWRP before it shut down i Wish it to be Removed i know i did the wrongfull thing in the past its over now i've changed my ways

2. Your In-game:

ST ViceCommander Zone/Phoenix

3. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:429211953

4. The admin's name in-game:  @borith .Commandre Akh i can't spell that name it was long ago and it is harder to say it and spell it

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): Idk Boriths steam id

6. What warning did you receive: Racism

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  file:///C:/Users/rac/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/2019-12-31.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false: Its not false but i know the Mistake i had in the /OOC chat on CWRP like i was on the VenatorVFinal Stormzz was setting up a Sim and some one said out of there mic racist words and then i thought of saying something racist in /OOC chat that someone got me 3 or 2 weeks banned for Racism like Stormzz did not warn me but Borith did but after i came back i was a good lad again i changed my ways on that Server before it shut down 

9. Any extra information:

I have like 4 from the CWRP (Even though only 1 is legit I just never bothered to get them removed)
But if your warn is legit then it should be permanent, regardless of whether the server shut down or not it's there for a reason.
Also your evidence is faulty, we cannot see into another's drive.

Edited by Ralex

On 1/2/2020 at 10:26 PM, Bor said:

Isn't the warn removal system removed (I barely got mine removed)

I'm not sure if it was removed, but if the warn was for something as serious as what he claims it was for, it should remain. Sometimes that kind of scar on a record reminds a person to not make that mistake again.

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP

Warn removals are for prp but it's gone now. Only false warns should be appealed.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 4 weeks later...