Should we add this Rank

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

What do you want to see? - i wanna see this Rank 

SERGEANT MAJOR OF THE BATTALION>>>>>SMB

There's only one Sergeant Major of the Army. The SMB oversees all noncommissioned officers. He serves as the senior enlisted advisor and consultant to the Chief of Staff of the Battalion.

Why should we add it? - It will give us good players that has a Seperate NCOs Ranks we can have hus rank they can Help the SNCOs and NCOs, JNCOs there way to train the Enlisted bois this will help abunch

What are the advantages of having this? - Great great help for the Battalion NCO's to get the Enlisteds on cooldown and serious rp

Who is it mainly for? -ST Battalion

Links to any content N/A

Or maybe we should, oh, IDK, leave the ranks up to the COs of the different branches? 

Anytime you want to tell me, or any other CO for that matter, how to run our branch you're prolly gonna get a -SUPPORT

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

51 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Or maybe we should, oh, IDK, leave the ranks up to the COs of the different branches? 

Anytime you want to tell me, or any other CO for that matter, how to run our branch you're prolly gonna get a -SUPPORT

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader