• No

What is your in-game name?:

Swole

What is your steam name?:

[GL] ThiccMilk

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:178913412

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

No. I have been in Event Team for a bit, but not so sure how that really counts as staffing.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Early June

What date did you make your forums account?

July 4th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot):

One. For tranqing Humans.

Warns.thumb.PNG.27878a4fc07cad07af8dd8875511c41a.PNG

Have you donated?

Yes, about $100

What rank are you applying for?

T-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

Not currently.

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I have a pretty good idea about what the rules are in this server. I am very passionate about this server. I have seen people who have gotten away with things that shouldn't have (RDM, Swep Spam, Prop abuse, etc.). I am willing to change by becoming a moderator. I did little staffing during Event Team during after hours (12 AM - 6 AM EST). I have learned how to use some of the features of staff log, enough to figure out how to use combat logs. I keep a cool head, trying to make sure I don't get angry even though I may be having a bad day. I keep my feelings in check and to check my surroundings being mindful about how everyone might feel. I try to be as open minded as much as possible. I want to make an environment that is as safe as possible for players to play in. I like to be seen as a role model to other players, doing this may make it that way. I would still like to help the community even at my own initiative and that becoming a Moderator will help the community even more. Even if I don't become a T-Moderator I still love what I do in this community right now (Being  a E11). I think it correlates not just in a game, but in real life too.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first grab their steam ID. Then let them say what they want to say and start explaining what is going on and how it is not tolerated for RDMing in this server. If they do not stop talking and cursing then I will gag them for what is to be handed out due to them mass RDMing. I tell them that I will be ungaging them and give them the chance to explain why and what they did was justified in their eyes. If they keep on yelling obscenity at me or keeps on yelling at me I will give them a 10,000 second minge timer. If they were directing the obscenity(s) at me and I deem offensive and would think others would agree I would add a warn, if more I would give them another 600 seconds on the minge timer. I would usually think if this were to happen then the offender would leave the game. I would have already had his ID so due to the severity of this offence I would add another 3660 second minge on his timer.

Advertised his application -Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

If you are found to be advertising any future application then you will never be able to reapply.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator