XP Bumps for higher Ranks.

Bor

What do you want to see? -  More XP For Inquisitors Depending on their rank.

Why should we add it? -  At the current moment, Grinding XP/Skill points is very difficult, (Due to rules like you cannot attack you should be blocking for the troops) I feel like Ranks Like Lord And Darth should earn more XP from Kills ECT, Due to the amount they payed, I've talked to many people, And the main reason they havn't bought Darth is due to not enough rewards.

What are the advantages of having this? - More Possible donations towards higher ranks for more rewards on IQ.

Who is it mainly for? -  Inquisitors

Links to any content -  N/A

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Proficiency amplifiers give +25% XP when applied to your saber. Adam sells them for 25k.

I'll give it a + Support though (I need more levels)

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

The reason IQ can afk on the IQ Class is because we are allowed to afk meditate. I think rather than just make it for IQ, it should be that depending on your donor rank, you have an increased rate of gaining experience. Gives a little more incentive to buy a rank and makes the ranks more worth it. In reality ranks on the store such a lord, really don’t add much extra. Giving an increased exp rate would make more people want to buy the ranks

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

On 1/4/2020 at 8:46 AM, Icarus said:

The reason IQ can afk on the IQ Class is because we are allowed to afk meditate. I think rather than just make it for IQ, it should be that depending on your donor rank, you have an increased rate of gaining experience. Gives a little more incentive to buy a rank and makes the ranks more worth it. In reality ranks on the store such a lord, really don’t add much extra. Giving an increased exp rate would make more people want to buy the ranks

People pay for a rank, and then have to get like 7 skill points which takes a huge amount of time.

Trap.—

giphy.gif