GINGIE's Starfighter Marshall App

GINGIE

Should I become Marshall for the Starfighter Corps?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Marshall for the Starfighter Corps?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

SF GC GINGIE 1328

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? :

I Would Like to be the Commander / Marshall Of Starfighter Corps because I am willing to devote my time to SF and improve the battalion.  I am aware that Starfighter Corps has no high commanding officers at the moment and I believe that with my experience on Previous GL servers and leadership positions on past and current GL server I can take charge of the battalion and make sure it improves from the current state it is in.  I am willing to make the battalion more respected in a sense where people won't think of Starfighter Corp as a mingey battalion as thats what I feel like it is seen as and I am willing to give it my all to reverse that.  I am aware of an update that will soon come out changing the flight system and I am currently experimenting with LFS so I can be familiar with it when it is released and teach other starfighters how to be proficient in this new flight system.  I also am aware with the previous tension between starfighter corp and naval, ironically starfighter corp is part of naval and should listen to naval's orders which I would create a more positive bias from starfighters towards Naval.  Not only would I make relations with other battalions better with starfighters, but I would also Like to see the battalion grow with more active members and change the battalion in a way where people feel honored and respected as a starfighter and make sure that my starfighters would be having fun on the server at the same time as all other players on Imperial RP

4. How much game time do you have on the server? :

About 2 months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the main purpose of a commander is to oversee and lead their regiment/battalion and make sure it is thriving at all times benefiting its own members, and other members of other regiments through actions such as discouraging minginess and failrp behaviors, to encouraging activity and dedication to a branch.  I also believe that the commander should organize their battalion from roster and SOP / to keeping people in check in two ways, making sure they are beneficial to the battalion and server, and making sure they are listening to their battalion for any suggestions and keeping an open mind and allowing them to have fun, at the same time keeping your authority over your battalion at the end of the day to make sure people are rping and being serious and feel the need to be due to their role in any battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I can be trusted as a commander/Marshall due to my activity on the Imperial RP server, my dedication to the server and battalion, and due to my former leadership roles from CWRP and the Current Imperial RP server (Obi-wan-Kenobi, Ninth-Sister, etc...) .  I also would push heavily for activity and more serious rp by making my starfighters have fun and feel great by playing on the server on Starfighter Corp and keeping the battalion as organized as possible and always push for Improvements within the battalion. Also, to show a bit of dedication I have made an SOP for starfighter Tryouts due to there not being one previously (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BvDHs6AAfIMIg9eqLYvVwB3LvCf7tpb4avOPMIQCx_c/edit?usp=sharing)

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every other day atleast, If not everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes I have one, Running away from a sit, though the person who warned me did it by mistake as I was waiting for them to start the sit and I couldn't hear them.  Though even then whatever I did to get me in a sit I understand was foolish and stupid and I would never do anything like that as Starfighter Marshall / On the Starfighter Marshall Job.

Edited by GINGIE

- Gingie

10 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

+support 

knows how to lead

can improve the department 

can train

respected

follows orders 

always willing to help others

not interested in self gain 

a role model to the community  

-Fleet Admiral Shadow 

Kenneth Kings

14 hours ago, AlaskaNewGuy said:

+ support

+ Doesn't Minge

+ Cares about SF

+ Cares about how train CORRECTLY

+ Very nice

i feel you can do a good job as the marshal. ive seen you in medical and you put time and effort into it! so if your willing to do that for SF then im sure that be a perfect fit for them!

spacer.png