A Proper Hierarchy - Denied

Phillers

What you want to see? - A proper hierarchy between ranks in different branches to be made, Imagine something like this but more fleshed out.

Why should we add it? - As of current, there can be a lot of confusion between who is actualy the higher rank in some situations, which is frustrating. As of current the general belief appears to be 
Site Command > MTF > Everyone else.
Altough i fully understand that lorewise, MTF would be above others, this is simply highly unfair towards UTIL/Research/GenSec players, and means that if you want to get in a command position were you have more authority, you are basicaly forced into MTF. i really think that this discourages the other, mostly RP, branches and for a Server which has RP in its name, i think thats bad.

What are the advantages of having this? - More fairness for all players, less confusion.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone really.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 minutes ago, Mervin said:

dont have access to view your link but I do however +support police rp has one and when it was made it cleared up a lot of confusion 

Ah sorry, i did a big dum dum, it should work now.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

6 minutes ago, Susel said:

I don't really understand the point of this suggestion...

Rather simple, as of current there is no real knowledge about how ranks correlate between the branches, this would solve that problem.

-Support 
This is already pre determined through clearance level 
no point really cause you really should only be listening to people in your own branch or people that are like way higher than you
Also command members in all these branches have authority in their branch but it wouldnt make sense for Command in janitorial or tech to be ordering around MTF Command

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

8 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

-Support 
This is already pre determined through clearance level 
no point really cause you really should only be listening to people in your own branch or people that are like way higher than you
Also command members in all these branches have authority in their branch but it wouldnt make sense for Command in janitorial or tech to be ordering around MTF Command

if its already predetermined trough clearance level, then that would mean a Nu7 RCT is equal to a E-11 SM? They both have exactly the same clearance level. 

And, this really wouldn't change much in regards to actually playing on the server, it would only clear up the rules, which would be very usefull to newer players.

Just now, Falxen said:

if its already predetermined trough clearance level, then that would mean a Nu7 RCT is equal to a E-11 SM? They both have exactly the same clearance level. 

And, this really wouldn't change much in regards to actually playing on the server, it would only clear up the rules, which would be very usefull to newer players.

your using keycard clearance level, im talking about actual in RP clearance level
Nu7 Enlisted= level 2 
E11 Enlisted= level 3
A1 Enlisted= Level 3-4 (i think) 
And obviously an Nu7 RCT is lower than a SM in E11 thats just common sense

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Just now, pixelated pancakes said:

your using keycard clearance level, im talking about actual in RP clearance level
Nu7 Enlisted= level 2 
E11 Enlisted= level 3
A1 Enlisted= Level 3-4 (i think) 
And obviously an Nu7 RCT is lower than a SM in E11 thats just common sense

Well this is my point, if its common sense, then why not write it down? Makes it easier to understand for the newer players.

Ok here's how it works every rank in every branch is equal to one another, so that means a Nu7 RCT is equal to a A1 RCT and a Security OFC is equal to a E11 PVT it's the same thing for research and utility every rank is equal to one another, another good Example would be Head Of Research is Equal to A1 Commander. So there is really no point for this suggestion.

23 minutes ago, Fool said:

Ok here's how it works every rank in every branch is equal to one another, so that means a Nu7 RCT is equal to a A1 RCT and a Security OFC is equal to a E11 PVT it's the same thing for research and utility every rank is equal to one another, another good Example would be Head Of Research is Equal to A1 Commander. So there is really no point for this suggestion.

I know this, but its not actualy written down anywhere, doing so would make it easier to new players to learn.