Thank you, here is too 2020!

Ender

Maybe or Maybe Not?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ender return in 2020? (This could make a impact)

• Yes!
    • Nah, I never liked him.

Dear EMS and the people whom it may concern, 

Even though I am no longer a Command Member within this Department of Medical Services I would like to give a big thanks to everyone inside of it, who I considered or still consider a friend, an ally and a partner. We have all done great things together and my times towards this Department really will never be cut off. Thank you to all the wonderful memories that the Department and people inside have given me, the lessons learned and friendships made. Thank you for dealing with everything, through relationships, humor, the dark side, and the good- we stuck together. I wish EMS and the people inside a wonderful New Year, not only as Medics or Command but as friends or enemies. A New Year, without Ender, but more lessons to be learned and memories to be brought without me. If I were to continue, I would need a new forum post. I will always be here, through good and bad, to support whomever it may concern. 

Here is to 2020! Thank you, EMS for everything...

With great honor and privilege, 

Retired Deputy Ender DR-2

(Reserved Captain Ender CN-1)

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Well said. ❤️ 

I feel the same way, cheers!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png