Wojtek The Bear - Ban RequestAccepted

TheJayden

Your In-game: TheJayden

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80035045

The player's name in-game: Wojtek The Bear

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:120968372

What did the player do: Started going off on me when I took him to a sit for stealing government vehicles. He started disrespecting me and using racial slurs towards me. Then he did an advert using racial slurs. (I can't ban so there wasn't much I could do.)

Evidence (REQUIRED): 20191231005421_1.thumb.jpg.08c86b8e16fb38afc0f638e8b7cd239f.jpgimage.png.1da6df1bcb7a25da2f67e265d7f1acee.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Some sort of ban.

Any extra information: He did much more than just that advert.

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1) Was there any staff in-game that could've banned him? 2) It seems unacceptable in a certain status and he will most likely minge and be racial more, + Support. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support I was on the server and he was a MINGE he literally just spammed racist comments, there was nothing Jayden could do cause there was no one who could ban he on, so he did the best thing and warn him, good job

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

7 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support GTFO our server

6 hours ago, Torty said:

+support I was on the server and he was a MINGE he literally just spammed racist comments, there was nothing Jayden could do cause there was no one who could ban he on, so he did the best thing and warn him, good job

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

10 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support GTFO our server

Yeah not welcome to GamingLight Community... GamingLight is a safe place for all ethnicity's! GamingLight is built off diversity!   

ezgif-3-d264439d5396.gif

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I