Cloaker's Warn Appeal

Cloaker

Cloaker's Warn Appeal

GL RookieBlue - (ARDM-Shooting D-Class w/o reason)

Questions

Your In-game: Security JFTO MSGT Cloaker (or) Cloaker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461863232

The admin's name in-game: GL RookieBlue

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Rookieblue

What warning did you receive: ARDM-Shooting D-Class w/o reason

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

954615587_GarrysmodScreenshot2019_12.31-00_14_45.52_LI(2).jpg.b30826d8a951365478bb7e0aa03f40bf.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: I did not mean shoot the D-Class it was a honest to god miss-click 

Any extra information: N/A

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

Not sure why he DM'd me the answer, but Cloaker says that at the time he didn't care, but now wants a cleaner image and that the initial incident was a misclick.

Obviously a significant amount of time has passed since I issued the warning, so I don't remember the specific circumstances that resulted in me issuing this warning. I can however state that I have not ever issued an ARDM warning to a GENSEC member that did not display either multiple instances of "misclicking" random D-Class for no reason. Which means that I would've spectated him and witnessed multiple actions that I judged were intentional and not misclick as Cloaker is claiming.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I remember it and it was a miss-click I will give the details there was a D-Class bothering me and by a entrance so I had my crosshair on him was the D-Class being annoying yes but did I do it on purpose no I can promise you that I can see you thinking that I did it on purpose but I did not it was a 1 bullet miss-click that I did not mean to do.

Edited by TheCloaker

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

-Support

You can't just get a warn removed because you want a cleaner image only time your warn can be removed is if its false and by rookieblues statement and personal witness to your "misclicks" I say it should stay.

However for your whole cleaner image after a certain amount of time your warn will become irrelevant I still have warns from 2017 its not something that's a big deciding factor in much how you behave in game and in ts on the forums is your image not a singular warn that could happen to anybody. 

Edited by Mervin
  • Thanks 1

~Mervin

12 minutes ago, Mervin said:

-Support

You can't just get a warn removed because you want a cleaner image only time your warn can be removed is if its false and by rookieblues statement and personal witness to your "misclicks" I say it should stay.

However for your whole cleaner image after a certain amount of time your warn will become irrelevant I still have warns from 2017 its not something that's a big deciding factor in much how you behave in game and in ts on the forums is your image not a singular warn that could happen to anybody. 

K Thank for your advise 🙂 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team