Afro's Security Officer Application

John Afro

What is your ingame name?: Naval Ensign Afro/Shock 1LT Afro 0106

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87172834

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for? Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Shadow

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can help with anything Krug/Tucker needs and help train/do whatever to help the improvment of shock as it seems that some TRN and shock seem to need some training and dont understand somethings that comes along with shock and the bridge checkpoint and the brig.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: as being a 1LT in shock it seems im trusted as being a shock officer and being able to command over them.

Why do you want this rank?: i want this rank because ive seen that shock dont quite understand somethings that come with shock such as brig clearance and how bridge checkpoint works and ill help train then and help him understand 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: the purpose of this branch is to oversee shock and train them and make sure they are up to par when policing the ship and to assist shock command where needed.

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

+ Support

Knows what his job is supposed to be and knows how to do it

Experienced

Professional

However I think if accepted you shouldn’t be in Shock and be a SO at the same time since you’d be your own higher up which we like to avoid if at all possible 

Kenneth Kings

On 1/1/2020 at 5:56 AM, Rose said:

+ Support

Knows what his job is supposed to be and knows how to do it

Experienced

Professional

However I think if accepted you shouldn’t be in Shock and be a SO at the same time since you’d be your own higher up which we like to avoid if at all possible 

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro