Comptons Ban Appeal- Denied

kwciicompton

On 12/31/2019 at 9:40 AM, Hannah King said:

-support blacklists  aren't appealable  I really do miss you though Compton:/

Sorry had to correct. He wasn’t blacklisted.

However you have made a false claim in a previous appeal and frankly if Steve believes that it should be held against you that would also be lying about speaking with Zeeptin. I don’t think you have proved that you had enough time since that appeal was denied especially since you were lying in it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

NGL I was staff with fame on PoliceRP Before he surpassed me and hes a G I respect his decision and you should to. Next time dont dis SMT buddy.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Head Admin

-Support

- Disrespecting SMT or any staff is never OK

I was not around when this happened (I only joined the community 2 days prior to this ban) so I can't really speak on this as well as other may be able to; but I think you should wait a bit more before coming back (if that option is still on the table).

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 12/30/2019 at 8:19 PM, Zage said:

Quit trying.

- Support.

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-SUPPORT

You disrespected SMT and raided TS. IF my memory serves me well, you got hostile because you were being told about the rules (DO NOT quote me on that) and you didn't want to follow them. I think after what you done, you should stay banned. Disrespecting SMT is one bad apple already but raiding the TS? Should've been blacklisted on the spot. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

I remember playing with this guy before I was staff and before I even had a custom class, and I never had a problem with him. I actually remember those days very fondly. Then suddenly he disappeared. I wondered what happened to him, then one day I'm talking to some GL friends and ask "Do y'all remember Compton?" That's when I learned that this guy was a total minge. He's raided teamspeak, he's a total racist, and overall not someone who should be remotely close to Gaminglight.

Compton, you were banned for a reason. You are no longer welcomed on this server, not to mention the fact that this application has no effort put into it and this is your third try to get your ban appealed.

TLDR: -Support, massive minge that doesn't deserve to be on the server

Good luck

-Corn

On 12/31/2019 at 12:24 AM, Rocco_Rex said:

No, just no. Complete and utter -SUPPORT

At least 2 other denied attempts with - supports from SMT. You claim to have spoken with Zeeptin, I call BS. You minged on the server, you raided TS, your appeal has no effort put into it just like the other two. If this is denied for a third time (which I very much hope it is) I hope it turns into a blacklist so we dont keep wasting our time on your appeals which got denied multiple times. Go away

And for the record, I have no idea who he is, never saw him in game

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.