Comptons Ban Appeal- Denied

kwciicompton

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: [113] Compton

Ingame Name: Compton 

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:456467462

Ban Length: Permant 

Admin that Banned you: Fame King 

Reason for Ban: I disrespected SMT

Dispute: I did it and i regret it i want to come back its the only good PRP server i am sorry for what i said i regret everything i said i want to come back and be apart of the community and i miss the people the departments cause no other server has SRT CERT none of that GaminLight is the only one and i regret everything i said.

This ban appeal has been already denied more times than I lost brain cells hearing you micspam raiding our teamspeak. 

You have proven nothing that you matured or given any actual reason to unban you.

-Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

i dont feel like ban appeals should be voted apon by players, maybe all the people that reacted above me are biased and personally dont like Compton, when i played the server with compton he never had any wrong intentions and behaved in TS, 1 incident as an exception but everyone makes mistakes and i think that compton has learned his lesson with the amount of time he has been banned of the server and should be let back in.

Edited by Alistair

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

i dont feel like ban appeals should be voted apon by players, maybe all the people that reacted above me are biased and personally dont like Compton, when i played the server with compton he never had any wrong intentions and behaved in TS, 1 incident as an exception but everyone makes mistakes and i think that compton has learned his lesson with the amount of time he has been banned of the server and should be let back in.

well said babe xxx

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

No, just no. Complete and utter -SUPPORT

At least 2 other denied attempts with - supports from SMT. You claim to have spoken with Zeeptin, I call BS. You minged on the server, you raided TS, your appeal has no effort put into it just like the other two. If this is denied for a third time (which I very much hope it is) I hope it turns into a blacklist so we dont keep wasting our time on your appeals which got denied multiple times. Go away

And for the record, I have no idea who he is, never saw him in game

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

36 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

No, just no. Complete and utter -SUPPORT

At least 2 other denied attempts with - supports from SMT. You claim to have spoken with Zeeptin, I call BS. You minged on the server, you raided TS, your appeal has no effort put into it just like the other two. If this is denied for a third time (which I very much hope it is) I hope it turns into a blacklist so we dont keep wasting our time on your appeals which got denied multiple times. Go away

And for the record, I have no idea who he is, never saw him in game

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support blacklists  aren't appealable  I really do miss you though Compton:/

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

If you even want a chance, you gotta try. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 12/30/2019 at 6:19 PM, Alistair said:

Thx bro

14 hours ago, th3 said:

The question is why did you raid teamspeak? 

I actually did not me and 1 or 2 others went into TS we changed our names and ye then calamity or zage thought we were on alts but we were not they never banned us

Not retyping all I've said in your past 2 appeals so here you go.

Screenshot_20200101-040846_Chrome.jpg

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Then why did Steve quote that when he denied your appeal.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-support

all reasons above.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||