SCP 999 Reaction Test

metrail05

Reaction Test: [SCP-999] ~ Research 30/12/2019

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: (Forgot D class name & Security Guard name), Metrail 

Level D personnel involved: (Forgotton)

SCP: 999

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: How will 999 react to physical violence?

Background Research: 999 Is a caring SCP That does not show aggressiveness towards animals or beings. SCP-999 Will attempt to comfort anyone who shows signs of distress.

Hypothesis: Will SCP-999 become borderline aggressive if physical violence if someone is attacking another being? Will SCP-999 attempt to shout at the Attacker in a borderline Aggressive way?

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): No Video/Photo.

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-999 Did infact make noises at the attacker and was guarding the victim and was putting itself before me. It disarmed the situation and after it shouted at the attacker it then proceeded to comfort him by tickling.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes, 100%

Grade: 34%

Lore: 4/20

I wish you put more thought into your test as even the wiki knows that 999 can not become aggressive toward anything. 

Creativity: 4/20

This test is one that is done often but even though it is done often, in this section I look to see if people have added little extra to make the test a bit more original but i can not find an original/different idea in this test log.

Presentation: 6/20

due to there being no picture nor any sort of visual stimulus I will have to mark you down. I would recommend adding a bit extra to the format or improving how the layout of the test log to get a better grade 

Writing: 20/40

I was able to pick out a few spelling errors in here but nothing to big. The writing is sub par from what your peers are doing. please add a bit more detail or at least make the writing you put into the test more interesting/eye catching  

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin