Warned for a mistake

Some Weeb

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title Warned for a mistake

Admin's Name - False Warn Report Giovanni

Questions

Your In-game: Dragin

Your SteamID: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

The admin's name in-game: Giovanni 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false:Because i made a mistake when a d class went into bunks area i went to terminate him and then he started hoping around a group of about 4 d class and i killed the wrong guy i am truly sorry and i don't want this on me while i was a gensec CPL (it will make me look bad in front of my superiors)

Any extra information: This was all a misunderstanding for a minge i am trying super hard not to get warned and i believe this was not a valid reason because i killed someone that one thing but doing it on accident and not trying to be a bad person is another IN MY OPINION 

evidence.PNG

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

isnt the evidence the warn cause if i were right i would be warned (not trying to be a smart ass)

WOULDN'T

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

Your admitting that it isn't false. This is for false warnings. Sorry.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, Chief_ said:

-Support

Your admitting that it isn't false. This is for false warnings. Sorry.

Though it may have been "accidental", there is no proof of the actions that you stated. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

54 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

It is up to the staff member's discretion whether or not to issue a warning in a given situation.

- Support

You were firing into a group of D-Class, you took that risk. If Giovanni saw it was fit to warn you, then this is valid

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT