Brooks CI R&D Application

nwtjustin

In-game Name: Brooks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96597895

DiscordID: nwtjustin#6187

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

Very well. I have been a member of the SCP Lore for many years now. I know what SCP does what, and what to research on them to have a better understanding of them and maybe use them as a weapon towards the SCP foundation. I even have made a person custom SCP of my own that I made.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I have had a small minge past but now I have changed and am very mature and serious about my RP. I will follow all of my guidelines in my SOP and follow all orders given to me by my High ranking Officers. I will do my very best to show great activity and do lots of research on every SCP to study them and maybe use them as a weapon. I will do everything just to support the R&D team, even if that means risking my life.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I take my RP very serious and do my very best to get a task done. I follow all of my orders and will not stop until I get it done. I also have experience of being a Researcher so I can provide useful information and other things to help R&D.

How active can you be?

I can come on every week and day if I have too.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes, I have both.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

+/-Support

Brooks other life as a Researcher means he's not entirely new to how research RP works, meaning he'll be better than someone who is completely new to Research.

However, given your history, you seem to either leave or become removed from branches far too often. What's going to be different about CI? How can we be sure you won't leave like the other branches. As the record states, you were blacklisted from Research for mingery and breaking the Golden Rules. You left Nu7 as a RCT shortly after. You were accepted into A1 however you left them also as a RCT. The only branch you have not been removed or left from is Gensec.

Also, minimizing your past behaviors and making them seem not that bad is not mature. Own them, do not let them dictate who you are but all the same know they are a part of your past.
https://imgur.com/a/LLLktaT

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-support

- The past you've had is pretty big to contribute into this application, you can tell because you've been blacklisted and removed from branches. You've even had to change your name to avoid it then got exposed. Sorry but it's too much to look at, not only the past but even with this name you've came in twice on CI and you've minged both times.

insert cliched signature 

This was all in the past, and I am trying to fix my self. And you can't fix your self by proving it when people look at past mistakes. You all need to know this and I did not change my name because I was avoiding my past, but because I wanted to change it because I did not like the name. And I saying reapply when I am truly ready means that you think I should not be in this branch for my past mistakes. 

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

Though it may be in the past, you have to understand that your actions have consequences. Whether it was yesterday or a week or a month ago or whatever does not matter, it still happened. The first step to truly wanting to change is first own up for your actions. Rather to trying to sweep it under the rug or avoid it altogether, wear that name as a constant reminder of your mistakes and change yourself.  And you can change people's perception, its not an instant fix nor will it happen in a week. As long as you actually genuinely want to change and put effort into it, then people will see that. 

Also, the more you try to shift the blame and minimize your mistakes, the less people will see you as a changed person. Its no one's fault but your own, and acting like a victim and saying no one will see me differently cause of my mistakes shows immaturity. You cannot blame others for seeing you in a certain light when your actions speak differently than your words. You say you want to change but you have not shown it, it starts with you. Now begin your journey in becoming better than your previous self.
@nwtjustin

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

And I am not trying to blame others or the victim. All I am trying to do is start over and see if I get another chance. And with the hole branch thing, Yes I was very immature and got banned from stupid things. I also left Nu7 and A1 for reasons. They were not fit out for me. They were just things I wanted to try out but I later found out they were not in my interest. So there should be no problem with me leaving something that I think, that won't work out for me. 

Those are my reasons.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, nwtjustin said:

And I am not trying to blame others or the victim. All I am trying to do is start over and see if I get another chance. And with the hole branch thing, Yes I was very immature and got banned from stupid things. I also left Nu7 and A1 for reasons. They were not fit out for me. They were just things I wanted to try out but I later found out they were not in my interest. So there should be no problem with me leaving something that I think, that won't work out for me. 

Those are my reasons.

How about stop repeating yourself and actually understand. Cause right now you sound really immature by back talking and trying to defend yourself when we made up our mind. We already say you can reapply when you’re truly ready for the dedication, maturity and etc that CI expects.

~Give Yourself a week~

Cause honestly I don’t care the amount time you keep saying “oh I change, oh I won’t do this” bullshit. Show the action and stick with it. Once we see & you see improvement. Reapply. 
like I said. You may reapply in one week.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{