Phill's T-Mod Application.- Accepted

Phillers

Should i be a Staff Member?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Staff Member?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Phill (Janitorial/Other) Falx (E11)

What is your steam name?: Wolfy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:86507562

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i listed it all here.

What date did you start playing on the community? :  Mid September, so around 10th-15th of that month.

What date did you make your forums account? :  22nd of September.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? :  I have 1, which i personaly believe to be false, but could never bother to get appealed as it was just 1 warn anyways. 
20191230145951_1.thumb.jpg.5d217fc76861d0e4a83e1c84237e3ea3.jpg

Have you donated? Yep, i have a Diamond Donation.

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines ? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CEST/CET Depending on time of year.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) : I am capable as a Staff member, and i have plenty of experience as one. I also have a lot of experience in GMOD (6.2K Hours as of writing). I enjoy helping people, which is mainly why i decided to apply. As a Event Team member I way to often see tickets comming and going without being taken because there simply isn't enough staff on (Mostly due to Timezone's i believe) which frustrates me, I believe i can do a part in removing this issue, and making sure that people enjoy themselves on the server. I tend to be able to take care of issue's quickly and easily, altough i do have to admit i am on occasion a tad more sarcastic then i should be, but that has never really done anyone harm and as  far as im aware, there is nobody in the community who doesn't like me for one reason or another.

To conclude, i have experience, i like to believe that i am competent, and i get along with most people just fine.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, tell them to improve their attitude and calm down, if they refuse to do so, add Staff Diss to the final punishment.
Then, check logs to see if they have actualy MRDM'd, incase they have, explain that they will be getting punished appropiately for doing so.
Punishment in this case would then be a MRDM Warn, and a ban. Ban's would be above my authority as a T-Mod, so i'd have to request an Admin+

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Huge +Support

Active

Good Application

Good Guy

Trusted to be ET

Great Staffing Experience 

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 12/30/2019 at 4:06 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Huge +Support

Active

Good Application

Good Guy

Trusted to be ET

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support

all reasons above

-I think you will be a great addition to the staff team with your experience. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:06 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Huge +Support

Active

Good Application

Good Guy

Trusted to be ET

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 12/30/2019 at 10:06 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Huge +Support

Active

Good Application

Good Guy

Trusted to be ET

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 12/31/2019 at 12:13 PM, jorj said:

+Support

+Good person

+Active

+Respectful

+Known amongst players

+Staff experience

+Trusted

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator