ST BL MSG Void 5264's 2LT APP

Damon Gold

Approve/Deny Void's Officer App   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Approve/Deny Void's Officer App

• Approve
    • Deny

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST BL MSG Void 5264                                         

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:435952885

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes I have and understood it

4.What time do you have on the server?: I am not to sure but I have been here for about a week or so

5.How many warns do you have?: I have no warns

6.What rank do you have?: I currently hold the rank of MSG

7.What Timezone you have?: my time zone is EST

8.How well you command this Regiment?:  I think I command the ST’s pretty well when there's no event or nothing to do on the server I like the ST’s to have something to do if it may be training or holding bridge checkpoint. I have done many trainings which VCMDR Zone has seen me do formations, holding down areas, and breaching things like that but. I like to teach the troops that communication and their partners are the key to survival and such. I like to show them that respect can get you a long way and of course the same respect they have for me is the same for them. I also do regularly patrols to keep my ST’s from being bored and I stay al least untill 3am to help out the ST's.

9.What makes you understand out from other applicants?: If I do get accepted I can keep showing them how communication and their partners are the most important because this gives me more power to control the ST’s and how respect can get you places also on other server. I was a MAJ in 501st, 1LT in 104th, and a CPT in shock this shows that. I know how to lead and that I do indeed have experience as an Officer and know the in's and out's of being in command. I can also help bring the ST's to a new standered then just being the mingy battalion and help re shape the battalion for the better and make them a respectable battalion.

Edited by Damon Gold

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+Support! Void has shown an excellent command of troops, and the utmost dedication to our battalion. I've seen nothing but the best out of this man, and fully expect him to continue being great.

-2LT Paul McCartney

Edited by Virtue

• 1 month later...
  • Scoot locked this topic