What's your favorite game? (Doesn't have to be on steam)

LuckyWolf7777

Just seeing what games you guys enjoy playing. Personally, my favorite game is probably like Modern Warfare or GTA V, both I play on the Xbox because my crappy laptop definitely cannot run either of those games since it can barely run gmod lmao. My favorite game throughout middle school and my freshman year of highschool was gmod (Might've had over 6000 hours on it, mostly on Gaminglight servers. Can we get a throwback to MethRP? It was the best server and will always have a special place in my heart. I still remember when I got Super Admin on it xD) But yeah just reply to this and tell me what games you guys enjoy playing!

Edited by LuckyWolf7777

1 minute ago, Freeze said:

I used to be addicted to gta 5

Now its mainlyΒ  Gmod, Modern warfare, Apex Legends, Star wars Fallen order en Pavlov VR

Dude, You should've seen how addicted I was to gmod haha. So much time spent on thsese servers. Star Wars Fallen Order is a pretty good game tbh. Kinda wish you could explore more on it though.

Factorio, prison architect, planet coaster, city skyline, and gmod. In that order.

Currently a member of the Support Team,Β SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Bread locked this topic