Bongoz

CLEARENCE LEVEL: 2

LIST OF PERSONNEL INVOLVED IN THE TEST:

Security LCPL Dragin

LEVEL D CLASS PERSONNEL:

D-Class Coltable

D-class Dylan

SCP: 1162

ERRORS AND/OR SAFETY HAZARDS: One of the D-class involved in the test are now suffering from a suvere mental trauma.

This may be due to the habit of 1162 to take stuff in return of D-Classes digging out stuff.

QUESTION: Is SCP 1162 capable of executing harsher actions to individualls than they did to one of the D-Class in this test? 

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: SCP 1162 is a euclid class and a hole located in a wall in site 13. This SCP is mostly famous for its intention to drop items upon an individuall to dig the hole. If the hole is not being interacted with every 168 hours  it will move randomly to an unknown location 2000 kilometers away from the facility. The hole will still remain in the facility, but will not contain the same supernatural properties of 1162.

HYPOTHESIS: I believe that SCP 1162 is very well capable of communicating to anyone telepathically or in any other way.

OBSERVATION/VISUAL STIMULI(PHOTOS/VIDEOS): N/A (Forgot to take pictures of the test due to my lack of intelligence.)

ANALYSIS AND CONCLUSION:  I think that SCP 1162 is a both dangerous but interesting SCP. I think its worth the title EUCLID due to its capability of causing both physical and mental damage. 

DO YOUR RESULTS ALIGN WITH THE HYPOTHESIS?: Not really.

Grade: Sub-Standard [ 40/100 ]

Lore: 20/20 - Nothing broken lore-wise.
Creativity: 10/20 - The idea of the test doesn't make sense, but I like the SCP tested on.
Presentation: 5/20 - The use of bold and italics was too inconsistent and made the test weird to read.
Writing: 5/40 - The Observation/Visual Stimuli section needs to include what happened, as well as photos or videos. In this log, you said what you thought would happen, and the result of what happened; but you really never laid out the events of what specifically happened.