Flame's ST Vice Commander(VCMDR) App

Flameyboi

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ST CPT Flame 4790

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Storm Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: Well since I had transferred from medical to the ST division. I had a thought, STs were know to be nothing but cannon fire and just minges roaming around on the server without strong and strict leadership.  My experience in leadership has taught me how to handle minges and instead of feeding the fiire the attention minges want, you provide that other manner of handling them without making yourself look like a fool or making them just want more attention. I love leading, been a thing I've enjoyed doing for so long, when I first transferred to the STs I started a fire squad consisted of 5 men including myself as the fire team leader. My fire team would do regular duties and easy things that wouldnt make us look bad, such as helping shock control the bridge CP. Then we would begin actual production of training, falling into formations, even showing respect and proper manners within open areas such as debrief. I feel as becoming a vice commander for the storm trooper corps would give me a larger opportunity to aid and support the whole corp and bump it's reputation's standards a bunch.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: Well as of recently maybe I'd say for a month or so I have been playing on the server, yes I am a CPT now and little time on the server does show I may not have the time set of standards for a vice commander. Yet now as a CPT I have shown I'm capable of handling a leadership position within a division or corps even for my little time on this server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: A commanding officer maintains his regiment or division, making sure all of his troopers are accountable for. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT VICE COMMANDERS AND COMMANDERS, is to be the role model for the server that represents your division and your troopers who uphold that title in the regiment. By handling his troops he also makes sure that his regiment keeps it's reputation up and not down. It's his goal to ensure that his regiment is enjoyable on this server, maintaining stabilization, assigning proper roles in his regiment choosing a proper command that will aid him but wont do all the work for him. All command members of the commander's regiment work together not just entirely for the commander. It's the Commander's job along side his vice commander's who will aid his commander to run the regiment, provide training, learning new things for the troopers, and just keeping it mainly alive and enjoyable. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: Well as over my time helping and leading the storm troopers I have been working hard alongside Vice Commander Zone to ensure that my squadron now a platoon of troopers are not the mingy kinda. With my leadership experience I am able to provide a more strict and serious grounds for the storm troopers, also providing leadership training and other training to give storm troopers something to do and enjoy, even learn something new for them to pass down to other regiments. It's a goal of mine to aid any regiment in need, STs is a big start and a challenging start, but I've always enjoyed challenges. 

7. How often can you be Online?: Well besides my night job and school during weekdays from 4:00 PM EST to around 9:00-10:00 PM EST is my usual playtime on the server nearly everyday. Other days when I'm not on are due to school activites or sports, or possibly going to work early, or family irl issues. Besides that I am on everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): Since my start on the server I have no warnings as of right now, I intend to keep it that way.

2 hours ago, Bor said:

+Support

Amazing Leader.

Great Leadership.

FLAME BIG BOI NOW

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 12/29/2019 at 1:33 PM, Nimo said:

What happened to your Old App?

+Support

Active

Great Leadership

Serious

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 1/1/2020 at 2:48 PM, _Alpha_ said:

+1

Great leader and also great drill sergeant.

Is great guy to talk to once you get to know him.

I believe he's ready for VC.

16 hours ago, Frosty 8888 said:

+support

active 

great guy

amazing leader

• Scoot locked this topic