Dondis support application

PieLard

In-Game Name: Dondi

Steam Name: PieLardAss

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:93580220

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? No but I was.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Anytime im on a Gaminglight server im in the TS. So about 4 hours min a day.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?  I see a lot of people sitting in the support room waiting and not getting the help they need. Sometimes I need support staff because I do a lot of Police RP training and it really sucks waiting for support to take care of it. So I want to help support get support tickets done without making people wait for 10+ minutes just for someone to take care of it. I was a staff for this server and I love helping this community and making sure people have as good of a time that I have here. I have been wanting to join support for some time before and I was thinking about re applying for staff. I want to take it 1 step at a time and join support before im ready to re join the staff team. I also have some good problem solving skills that I would like to put back to use.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?   I'm a very chill guy and a lot of people in the community know who I am. I do a lot of police RP training as said above so I can give people there tags to help speed up training's 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello im support staff Dondi how are you doing today? After they say there stuff I would respond with something like.

What seems to be the problem? 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes!

• 5 weeks later...

Waiting for community input!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 1/29/2020 at 12:31 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- His in-game role commonly deals with giving Teamspeak tags to new arrivals to the community.

- Wants to help the players

Good luck!

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 1/28/2020 at 4:31 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- His in-game role commonly deals with giving Teamspeak tags to new arrivals to the community.

Good luck!

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 1/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

Good luck!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+ Support

- Good Guy

- I can deal with situations very well.

- Good guy

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Denied!

After intense review your application has been denied!

Please reapply in two weeks! Please increase your activity on teamspeak.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."