Arson's Shock Vice Commander Application

ArsonTM

Questions 
1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 
  Shock CPT Arson 0118
2. What Regiment are you applying for/
  Shock Vice Commander
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 
  I would like to a commander for this branch due to the countless hours I have put into the battalion. Most times I will find myself being the highest member on and there ensuring that all shock are assigned  to their posts, as well as requesting frequent updates from their stations. Additionally because I am so active I see most of the members of Shock and have been able to be best informed on who is succeedinng in their job and possibly warrants a promotion. And at the same time to be able to see who is not upholding the standards of shock and with deal with them accorily. Finally it would help me better communicate with other battalion heads in order for us all to work as a unit, and deal with any alterctations ASAP. I currently try to do this now but being able to talk to different Commanders and naval to get their opinions on what we are suceeding in, as well as how we could improve as a unit.
 How much game time do you have on the server? 
  +142 in the past two weeks 
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 
  To ensure all standards are being preformed to a T. To promote those who we would believe well fitted for their new positions, as well as to be involved in keeping Shock to the professional standers that we require. To preform trainings/PT/ as well as Shock only events to ensure that if any situation Shock will instantly be ready and prepaired. Another thing for being a Vice Commander I would also be to help with the paperwork and assist the Commander in any things necessary, As well as making sure shock communicates with other battalions to prevent any issues from risng between them.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 
  To start with I suppose the most important thing is that I have zero warnings in game. As well as the majority of shock that I see would approve with having a fun/serious commander who is always looking into making shock the best  trained on then server as well as the most capable with their jobs and the authority that comes with it. I am currently a Gamemaster and Trial Moderator with no strikes on either job. As well as already being in good standing with all of shocl. 
7. How often can you be Online? : 
  I am online 3-6 times per day, roughly 6+ hours daily
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 
I have zero warnings in shock, Gamemaster, or as a moderator

Edited by ArsonTM

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Rose said:

+ Support

Good Leader Active

Kinda Cute

Professional 

Respects and works well with Death Troopers which will be helpful to ease the tension between them

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

On 12/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, John Afro said:

+support

good mans 

shock likes him more than me for whatever reason

active

gud boi

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• Scoot locked this topic