Abraham's Shock Vice Commander Application

Ryan.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock LTCOL Abraham 0102

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander for shock because i want to make shock a better regiment. I want to help to the best of my ability. I like to command other troopers as i know what i am doing and i can follow order very easy.

I work very hard to keep my rank and i pull my own weight in the regiment. I help do tryouts as well i am a training officer. I helped with the tryouts sheets and i helped Tucker with a lot of things and i think i would be a good fit for the position.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over 200 hours. I have been in shock for 30 days know i started a streak when i joined shock and know my streak is 30 i have been playing on this server for a long time now.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To make the rules of the regiment and to make sure that all of the trooper abide by those rules. Also it is to command the officer and the other troopers but the officer command NCO and NCO command Enlisted.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am very active i am a moderator. I help the community know i just want to help out the regiment i have never quit a job i finish all of my jobs with 110% effort. I also have a lot of playtime on the server and i would not throw something away that i have been working at for 30 days in a row. I also help out a lot i try my best to make shock the best but if i was Vice Commander i could get more things done.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 it was a long time ago on another one of gaming lights server i was a midge back then but know i am serious.

11 hours ago, BadAim said:

+Support 

Only seen outstanding things out of you, and I cant see anyone else in this position but you.

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• 2 weeks later...
  • Scoot locked this topic