Goodbye Gaminglight

[GL] Zeus

Woah boy, it’s been a wild ride

I started off in about June with the community. 
Here are my branches 

CI, E11, NU7, A1, MINGE(I excel at this)

The first friend I made after I got on the server was @October. He was like a brother to me and helped me a lot

@Berserkrpups Big Body Boyo. The leader of my first branch, I will miss you a lot. Have a great one buddy 

@Catsro Boomer moment. You were an amazing teacher, I learnt a lot to me, your strictness taught me a lot, I really hope you get to O5. You deserve every good thing coming your way

@Icarus and @starr my A1 boyos. Much love to y’all 

@Fool Haha I have the golden fubar, lol. I seriously hope they buff your fubar 

@Bread My dude have fun in NU7 I hope you reach high places

@CI MSGT/AR Price XM3/AR03You are a big minge, how are you CI command lol. I had a lot of fun with you, Godspeed brother

@[GL] Ace can, you are the CEO of minge, have a good one pal. Also forever 2LT

@Doggo0 You are a boomer 

@th3 You are the realest G, thank you, I’m sorry I couldn’t make a 48 hour notice as I don’t have my laptop on which I can play anymore I’m on a Mac xD

@Susel Try not to get banned

@Two_Six OwO

@Rangiatea Bing Bong Bring It On 

Thanks a lot to the manager and The Owner the Zeep Beep for letting me play on this amazing server

I have decided to leave as I got the opportunity to skip my last 2 years of High school and go to UNI as my academics were good. So I decided to do Medicine and do law side by side as I want to do bioethics and I won’t have time to dedicate to this great server. So it’s goodbye

Its a real heavy hearted goodbye

Thank you all

The world is yours, don’t let anyone stop you from conquering it

God speed Brethren

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Fool said:

Have a good one Zeus

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Zeus I’m honestly gonna miss you a lot man, From the fun we had as A1 to just messing around on dclass, take care dude 

• Sad 1

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

• Bread locked this topic