Arium's Engineering Officer Application

Arium

What is your ingame name?: Arium / Naval Midshipman Arium

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146457241

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for? Engineering Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Primis

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can help create documents, teach new / potential command members, and lead people ingame. I can help enforce the rules of the 31st, and cut down on all minging / bad behavior. I would also make sure to help the 31st commanding officers with updates and / or any and all changes that may need to be done to 31st, and I would aid them with anything they need. Overall, I am willing to assist with any problems the 31st may have currently, or may have in the future.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have around 6 months of command experience, 5 of those months being in high command. I have lead a branch on SCP-RP for a very long time, and I like to think I do a good job at it.

Why do you want this rank?: I have been enjoying the server, and 31st has peaked my interest. I have also really been enjoying Naval, so this seems to be the perfect match. With this rank, I can help 31st grow into a bigger, better battalion, and hopefully make it a bit more fun too.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within this assigned branch is to assist 31st wherever needed, and also assist my Chief of Engineering. I am to keep everyone in check, and make sure things are always running smoothly. I would also report back to Naval command about my assigned branches status, to be a link between Naval and the 31st.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:15 PM, Youtubefreak11 said:

+Support 

Knows when to RP and to have fun

Has serious experience from several servers I have played on with him

overall amazing CO and great RP

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro