Killer's LT App

Killer.

Should I become apart of Low Command?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes, Say why
    • No, Say why

Rank You Are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: SM Killer 1C44,  (anything with Killer in It)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: I honestly forgot, but most likely over 8 months maybe close to a year 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: I have 16 warns, but I got permission from Matthew to apply for LT (Last warn was Nov 30th 2019)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been on PD for a while now that I lost track of how long I have been an Officer, I went from being an OFC on the Highway Map running around due to no one giving me a ride along back then. I've been an officer for a while now but I came more active back in the Rockford map and that's when I climbed the ranks up to Sergeant Major and for quite some time I have been interested in the Lieutenant role, but I couldn't apply for it due to many old warnings which I don't have anymore and this is why I'm applying for the job so here are some reasons on why I think I should be promoted to the role of Lieutenant. The first reason on why I think I deserve this rank is because I have trained many cadets and taught them on how to become good officers and some of them took the advice, and some didn't and I've seen some reach the ranks of Sergeant Major. Another reason on why I think I deserve this rank is I know how to lead fellow Officers and on what to do during Money silos, Gen store robberies, Bank robberies and house raids, I also teach them on how to do pit maneuvers back when the training did not have pictures because some Officers do not know how to do pit maneuvers back then they knew how but usually they were not good at it. Another reason on why I think I deserve to be promoted to LT is because I'm mature and I know how to deal with most situations and I would handle the situations unless the report or problem is really bad and has to go to low command or high command depending on the rank and I know some times, and I deal with most problems as mature or calm. The final reason on why I think I deserve this rank is because i'm often active during the day, not at night most of the times because I recently got staff on TTT for Gaminglight so I'm usually on TTT at night time when it's popular, and whenever i'm online i'm either on Police or Criminal and i'm trying to mainly be more active on PD than criminal. This is many reasons on why I think I deserve this rank LT, although I don't have past experience on low command I think I deserve this rank because I have been a supervisor for a while now, and I know the responsibility it takes to be Low command.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Overall rating: -support

have not seen you on once

who are you

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-Support

-Not active

+Been SM for 8 months

I just haven't seen you on for a while and I'd like to see more activity before you get LT. 

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, [GL] Slick said:

+support

Great officer

Has had SM for 8 months

Mature

Good trainer

I think hes ready for LT

Yes yes and well quite frankly, yes. Good luck killer

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+/- Support

+been SM for a long time

+when he’s on he acts professional and respectful

-needs to be more active

-I understand that staff on TTT will take a lot of time up but so will being Low Command so just try and balance schedules so you can be active on both should you get accepted

Good luck Killer!!

-SM Tonto 1A77

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 12/29/2019 at 12:57 PM, TheJayden said:

-Support

-Not active

+Been SM for 8 months

I just haven't seen you on for a while and I'd like to see more activity before you get LT. 

I barley see you and when i do you’re on or with UMC ( always on crim job )

2B7B492B-7089-4258-9447-BB7443726258.gif

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 12/29/2019 at 10:57 AM, TheJayden said:

-Support

-Not active

+Been SM for 8 months

On 12/29/2019 at 10:35 AM, [GL] Slick said:

+support

Great officer

Has had SM for 8 months

Mature

Good trainer

I think hes ready for LT

23 hours ago, Tonto said:

+/- Support

+been SM for a long time

-needs to be more active

-I understand that staff on TTT will take a lot of time up but so will being Low Command so just try and balance schedules so you can be active on both should you get accepted

Good luck Killer!!

-SM Tonto 1A77

From what I've seen im going to have to -support to to activity i have seen you on rarely so it's hard to give you a +support if i have no idea what you do or how well you do.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 12/29/2019 at 3:19 PM, Tonto said:

+/- Support

+been SM for a long time

-needs to be more active

Good luck Killer!!

-SM Tonto 1A77

Wishing you the best. ~Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."