I don't Know how to Check

5.How many warns do you have?:

None

6.What rank do you have?:

SFC

7.What Timezone you have?:

GMT+0

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:

I'm on alot and whenever i'm on I usually tend to setup patrols or train with many of the ST's unless I have other orders, I do have a MIC and im trying to use it alot more so if I get this opportunity it will hopefully spark something in me and I will be more active with my MIC, Its not that I mind talking most of the time its just that I'm not used to it. If I do get accepted I plan to do training with the ST's whenever Im on which will include shooting training, formations, binds if needed,and etc. I am also in current command of Bravo Squad and I lead them into the battlefield while giving orders to the best of my abilities!

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

If I am to be accepted then like I said above I will do regular training with all of them which whill include shooting,formations,binds, and regulations. I will contribute in adding to the roster if it is needed and will make sure there are no minges in the battalion, as we all know how annoying they can be sometimes. Also the fact that my timezone is GMT+0 may concern some people but dont worry, as I will be on alot of time, Over the past week I have stayed up until 3AM/4AM working with the ST's and to simply help my Vice Commander Out, Also I will try my very best to get to every single meeting!  As well as I am and will be dedicated to this regiment and will always show respect to any and all troopers! 😄

PS: I added Question 9 because I had more to say but didn't know how to add it in.

Edited by Xoxea

• 1 month later...