Application Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Noah Jimes

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bize

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:108461043

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've been playing Garry's Mod since 2014 and have been Admin's on previous servers since like Santos, HellZone, ICE, etc. I ran 3 of my servers from 2015-2018 and recently stopped so i could roleplay even more. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 2 years ago so about Sept 7/8/2018

What date did you make your forums account? 9/23/18

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? = 1

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve the rank of Trial-Moderator because I am a very active member on PoliceRP, I have been coming on everyday for about 5 hours at a minimum. I'm a very trusted member in the community as I earned my way up the police rankings, Became SWAT, and joined State!. I'm also very experienced in this field which has given me a really good idea of how to staff on the server as well of the commands which to use. I'm a very friendly member of the community towards players and staff, which I think is a key aspect of becoming a staff member. This is because being friendly and welcoming to the player base makes them want to play and not think this community is just not fun and hateful, which it isn't. Becoming staff would allow me to help the community in even more ways than before, by helping someone who is in need of assistance which ultimately makes the community a better place to be in and a better experience for everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a sit on top of a roof, to avoid disrupting those who are rping, and then ask them why they are mass RDMing. If all they do is start to curse and start being hateful I would attempt to try and calm the person down which if needed may result in a gag until I can get them to stop and explain that they should stop staff dissing and should explain their actions. If they don't explain why and continue to curse towards me, I would warn them for MassRDM/NITRP/Staffdiss*(howmanytimes), and then issue them a minge of the maximum I can (Pretty sure T-mods can't issue 10,000 seconds minge time), Or i'd ask a higher up that is online then I would ask them in admin chat to issue the player with the minge time required.

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+support
+Nice Guy
+We need more staff
+Seems to be fair and respectful/understanding of the rules 

Good luck!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support

Former GL staff 

Nice guy

Decently Active

We need more staff on PRP

good luck

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 12/28/2019 at 5:47 PM, [GL] Slick said:

+support 

+Low warns

+Good forums activity

+Former staff

+Super nice

+Good guy

Great guy overall, ready for staff! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/28/2019 at 10:50 PM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature

good app

former staff

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Overall Rating: +support

+seems cool

+former staff

+good app

-I have not seen you on once

Good luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

I have seen you on a lot of times! I also see you active on the forums. You seem like a really good guy, I feel like you deserve a chance to become staff!

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
18 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

I have seen you on a lot of times! I also see you active on the forums. You seem like a really good guy, I feel like you deserve a chance to become staff!

I can second that

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor