CERT SGT Conner 1CT52-False Warn

BRUH

Your In-game: BRUH

Your SteamID: (N/A)

The admin's name in-game: CERT SGT Conner 1CT52

The admin's steam name (If you know it):(N/A)

What warning did you receive: Harassment, Seuxal harassment, LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):2032909912_Screenshot(5).png.f0d45cf7d6fcf84d6c887f966662ce06.png

Why do you think this warn was false: so this was about 2 years ago and i was in jail when i said rape in advert and then he brings me to the roof where he tried to get me to post the advert in forms or in the steam group for like 20 mins and then i got so mad that i just left and he said i was " Harrasment/ Sexual Harrsing Players/ LTAP. now i can see how i LTAPED but there was no sit made about sexual harrsing and harrsing players he just brought me to the roof and tried to get me to post a picture in forms or steam group. in facted the other dude was laughing the whole time xD. and i get saying in advert "  rape" is not the best idea but the most i should have gotten was a verbal warning saying not to say rape in advert as your not allowed to do that. i also was new to the server at the time.

Any extra information: i wish i had a video of this because the way the admin delt with the whole thing was a mess. also if you want a full picture of the warn please tell me and ill send 1. and i also dont know if he/she is a admin anymore.

Edited by azagaming

Returning soon