• No

What is your in-game name?: Dropperlemon

What is your steam name?: Therealdropperlemon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:199936663

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No

What date did you start playing on the community? 3 weeks

What date did you make your forums account? November 30

Current rank on server is VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? 239943802_GarrysMod12_27_20198_21_51PM.thumb.png.90b7376e22d451fdc350152189d56dc5.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I feel like I would be a good Trial Mod because I like talking and working with other people, I love to solve problems and I will try my very best at very sit I go to and I will act responsibly. If I do not know how to solve the situation, I will get help from a higher up instead of not doing anything. If there are not higher up's on I will try my best to help the people in need. I will be on almost every night and during the days on the weekends. I have met some great people on this server and became friends with a lot of them. I love and count on meeting new people on this server. I will do as much as I can to the best of my ability at all times. I hope I can get the opportunity to work with you in the future.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would jail them and try to talk to them to the best of my ability, to see if I try and see what the situation is and see if they need the punishment. If they meant to do it !warn for mass RDM and jail for player disrespect.

+ Support

+ Very Active

+ Chill

+ Low warns

- Low forums post

- Semi-recent warns

Besides that, I think you would be a good addition to the staff team.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

+ Support

+ Very Active

+ Chill

+ Low warns

- Low forums post

- Semi-recent warns

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

Active.
Seems friendly
Not a lot of warns.

Cons:

Not a lot of forums activity.

Was warned semi-recently.

I think you deserve a chance, good luck!

To the friendly man that offers free healthcare, you will have my full support so long as you work on that forum activity!

Good luck Dropperlemon!

Forklift_Signature.png

- Support

Recently refused to leave a State TS Channel when told to by command kept coming back and back..
Anyways..

When the staff isn't online the minge comes out..

The past hour have been nothing but pure mingery from him and his family. Constantly shooting his family in spawn and breaking NLR, Cop-baiting by saying "help hes gonna kill me" then sniping his family member over and over. "Reseting" each other in front Police. Entering pd constantly and doing nothing but disturbing roleplay and making it difficult for Police with out staff online.

I personally do not want to see this member becoming staff in this community. Staff are supposed to be setting the standard and have good moral highground. His actions in the past hour have proven to me that this individual is 100 percent not ready to become staff. I am disgusted by this behavior you have shown.

Low forums post only one post..
Low effort I expected for someone that talks big game on the server that you would have more effort in your application.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Just now, Yobo said:

- Support

Recently refused to leave a State TS Channel when told to by command kept coming back and back..
Anyways..

The past hour have been nothing but pure mingery from him and his family. Constantly shooting his family in spawn and breaking NLR, Cop-baiting by saying "help hes gonna kill me" then sniping his family member over and over. "Reseting" each other in front Police. Entering pd constantly and doing nothing but disturbing roleplay and making it difficult for Police with out staff online.

I personally do not want to see this member becoming staff in this community. Staff are supposed to be setting the standard and have good moral highground. His actions in the past hour have proven to me that this individual is 100 percent not ready to become staff. I am disgusted by this behavior you have shown.

Low effort I expected for someone that talks big game on the server that you would have more effort in your application.

Not ready yet

Just now, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

1 minute ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

5 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

1 hour ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

9 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+ Support

+ Very Active

+ Chill

+ Low warns

- Low forums post

- Semi-recent warns

Yes the only really - thing is that you have 1 forum post that happens to be this application 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

If what State command said is true then +/- support

+hes a super nice guy

+Low warns

+Active

-Was warned recently 

-Low forums activity

-If what State said is true then he is a minge and isn't ready.

But he is friendly and follows the rules when I'm on.

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

18 hours ago, Northy said:

It’s not about what you do when people are watching it’s about what you do when people aren’t watching. and behavior like this... you’re not ready to be staff.

ezgif-3-d264439d5396.gif

Edited by Noah Jimes

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

13 hours ago, Northy said:

Anyways..

If this was the incident I was involved with, I stated the Dropper was listening to me and was also AFK on a phone call. 

I believe that Dropper has matured throughout time. He is a cool guy and understands the rules to a certain extent and what not. I do not believe he is a minge anymore, in the past previously but most of us have been.

I believe he deserves a chance and is ready for Staff.

+ Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

18 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

20 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

I was there when it happened

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 12/28/2019 at 8:34 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

I have to fully agree with Yobo and state command here. If this is true then I don’t believe you are ready for staff as those acts show you to be immature. Tbh your family’s actions reflect a lot on you. -support I’m sorry dude I just don’t believe your ready yet.

On 12/28/2019 at 8:34 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 12/28/2019 at 12:34 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

Anyways..

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

P.S. Please pick up your forums activity!!!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor