Star Wars | rp_starwars_base

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

What do you want to see? - I wanna see Doining a event on it or doing a Perma map and  i want to see they invading the base or defending the base

Why should we add it? - We should Add it bcz We can do events like Invading or defending a ISB or any Enemy leader 

What are the advantages of having this? -We should do this bcz this is a Great map it will make Troopers/people they like doing together advancing and defending

Who is it mainly for? -Empire and Rebels and the Fun Rpers that whould like this map be Added it will be a Great thing to have.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1198345137

Map Consists of :
Spawn Area
Brig (3 cells)
8 bunks
Main Building (3 floors)
Landing Pad
2 hangars
2 sim rooms
Training area
Jedi/IQ/Sith Temple
Secondary Outpost
And plenty of valleys and paths between mountains
And a small civilian town

Edited by PhoenixWildFire

There's an updated Version 2 found here as well that you might want to look at.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1672524568

Now on to my opinion, I'm going to +/- Support this for the following reason. As the Server grows I think it's a good idea to move to a stationary base and this is for 2 reason. In the Server List you can list as the basic NEW MAP! and get some some activity that way, as well as giving yiutubers new content for them to return. I haven't seen the full add on since I'm at work but it looks good, my only gripe is the jedi temple which I'm sure would belong to the inquisitors. Another reason that I'm giving it a plus is because if we reflect the overall results of ET's Events. Us as a Battlegrouo, have cost the empire more credits than both the Clone Wars and Jedi Wars combined in the amount of times our ISD is destroyed.

Now, for the negative. I understand the want for new scenery, the elevators on the ISD alone make me want a new map. This map looks massive, and with low numbers it could be empty, also, the map looks completely void of anything so staff would have to basically perma prop alot of items which could weigh down on the stability of the server. Even now the Server tends to crash every so often. So if this map is not optimized then there would be more negative impact than positive impact.

I suggest that it be heavily tested on so IF the map is changed, we can have a somewhat stable connection to it.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

2 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

Now on to my opinion, I'm going to +/- Support this for the following reason. As the Server grows I think it's a good idea to move to a stationary base and this is for 2 reason. In the Server List you can list as the basic NEW MAP! and get some some activity that way, as well as giving yiutubers new content for them to return. I haven't seen the full add on since I'm at work but it looks good, my only gripe is the jedi temple which I'm sure would belong to the inquisitors. Another reason that I'm giving it a plus is because if we reflect the overall results of ET's Events. Us as a Battlegrouo, have cost the empire more credits than both the Clone Wars and Jedi Wars combined in the amount of times our ISD is destroyed.

Now, for the negative. I understand the want for new scenery, the elevators on the ISD alone make me want a new map. This map looks massive, and with low numbers it could be empty, also, the map looks completely void of anything so staff would have to basically perma prop alot of items which could weigh down on the stability of the server. Even now the Server tends to crash every so often. So if this map is not optimized then there would be more negative impact than positive impact.

I suggest that it be heavily tested on so IF the map is changed, we can have a somewhat stable connection to it.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

+ Support

Only + Support if Version 2 is used version one looks horrible:

Its a decent looking map

In my own personal testing it seemed well optimized, I could build plenty of props on it and overrun the place with npcs and vehicals and didn’t experience any harsh lag

We Definitely need a change of pace that ISD is getting bland and it’s basically the basic map for every single IMPRP server and it would be better to stand out from the rest

I’d prefer the base looking empty on lower player counts then playing on that cramped ISD on low player counts and not being able to walk through the halls.

It would make On base events way more realistic because anyone attacking an ISD is rare as they are so powerful alone.

Kenneth Kings

21 hours ago, Rose said:

+ Support

Only + Support if Version 2 is used version one looks horrible:

Its a decent looking map

In my own personal testing it seemed well optimized, I could build plenty of props on it and overrun the place with npcs and vehicals and didn’t experience any harsh lag

We Definitely need a change of pace that ISD is getting bland and it’s basically the basic map for every single IMPRP server and it would be better to stand out from the rest

I’d prefer the base looking empty on lower player counts then playing on that cramped ISD on low player counts and not being able to walk through the halls.

It would make On base events way more realistic because anyone attacking an ISD is rare as they are so powerful alone.

I would love to see new map where we can roleplay and stuff etc. 

~ Grand Admiral Thrawn

On 12/28/2019 at 11:12 AM, Kratos™ said:

Big + Support

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

2 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Not gonna give either way, just gonna let yall know I spoke to Hotshot and he said we are NOT moving to a base

We would legit have to redo the entire map and an entire branch just to make this switch, its not happening