bennet staff report

beansbutbeans

Your In-Game Name: Beans

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:427286107

Staff member's In-Game Name:Bennet

What did they do- threatened to warn me if not let free and got out of jail 

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1949451724 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1949451912

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1949451826

What do you think is an acceptable punishment-removal he is abusing his power if he stays on that rank or lower he will abuse that power

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

-support

Bennet was on fbi at the time abd you were not listening to him. After you didn't he made a report and we talked aboit it and cleared things up that he was undercover as well as you were arresting him for reckless driving.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

I was driving down the road on the right hand side of the road near state base where the tunnel splits the map and i get rammed into by a car which was beans which exploded by car and made me lose 85hp. i got out and said i was watching state as a civilian u then cuffed me and searched me im assuming and jumped to a conclusion i was an FBI undercover you then put me in your car and said you were arresting me for reckless driving. i said it was RDA and would receive a warning. during this you saw Alton carjacking my car and driving off with it. i then made a sit about RDA because you were complaining about me handling my own sit so burboon handled it i believe which he stated it would have been a ticket not a cuff

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Question: Did Beans know Bennett was undercover FBI prior to arresting him? and if so what was the reasoning for arresting an FBI undercover?

Also is there video of any of this? Bennett claims he was driving on the right hand side of the road and was rammed into by Beans in the first place.

NEUTRAL until i get additional information.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

@Burboon boi he was mot om fbi i put him in cuffs and check for a badge pf which he did not have he did not even have a tazer also if u read in the sit he said he was watching state as a citizen while at first he told em he was undercover if he was undercover he could have gotten off of it and shown me in the sit which he did not do he also an hour after the incident had not switched onto fbi and was still driving around. Also burboon why did you let him leave his sit to take another sit then when he got back i said i can still arrest him for another crime but you decided to only return me .

Edited by bleggigeno

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

I’m going to stay neutral for now but I do not like Bennett’s or Beans attitude or words to a certain degree. I am going to say that Bennett can take his own sit cause he is a SA. It wouldn’t be abuse of power in that way, again- neutral for now.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

Considering the lack of evidence, the fact a warn was actually never laid out, and that Burboon was called and handled the sit, I think a removal from staff is absurd for this situation.

Agreed. Until I have further evidence on this situation that is being described, I am going to stay neutral as others have stated. If no other evidence is provided, this will turn to a -support.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

6 minutes ago, bleggigeno said:

@Yobo yes he was on citizen when I checked him had no badge or taser.

17 hours ago, Bennett1239 said:

I was driving down the road on the right hand side of the road near state base where the tunnel splits the map and i get rammed into by a car which was beans which exploded by car and made me lose 85hp. i got out and said i was watching state as a civilian u then cuffed me and searched me im assuming and jumped to a conclusion i was an FBI undercover you then put me in your car and said you were arresting me for reckless driving. i said it was RDA and would receive a warning. during this you saw Alton carjacking my car and driving off with it. i then made a sit about RDA because you were complaining about me handling my own sit so burboon handled it i believe which he stated it would have been a ticket not a cuff

So uhhh... Someones lying. Whoever is lying should be severely punished.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

Yes amazing staff report. One person says something someone says something else. Woooooo. Yeah I mean with no actual evidence of the situation I think it just ends up being one side against another. -support 

- Support i agree with you Max no straight answer or forward evidence was brought up...

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

7 hours ago, Max Holland said:

Yes amazing staff report. One person says something someone says something else. Woooooo. Yeah I mean with no actual evidence of the situation I think it just ends up being one side against another. -support 

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

-Support 

Lack of Evidence 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, K1LLER said:

-Support 

Lack of Evidence 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

12 hours ago, Jayden said:

Considering at this point that no more info will come out, without any evidence all I can give is a -Support

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️